Ray's Fault (Part 2)

(Warning: swearing)

Chapa's POV:

I couldn't sleep all night because the thought of the condition that Bose was in just kept sticking with me, and even when I almost fell asleep, I just shot back awake. The stress of it all was just too much for me, and pretty soon, tears started running down my face.

For half the night, I couldn't stop crying. My eyes were burning like shit, and I was worried that I might get sick from it. Of course, I did end up becoming sick from all that crying, so I rushed to the bathroom. It was in my room, so I didn't have to worry too much about waking everyone else.

I closed the door behind me, opened the toilet, and I just started throwing up right there. It seemed like there was no stopping anytime soon, and everytime I thought I was done, another wave of it came rushing out. Eventually, I stopped.

When I did, I closed and flushed the toilet. I tried to get back up, but it turned out I had exhausted myself from both crying and throwing up, so I ended up falling back down. More tears started coming out, and it somehow made me fall asleep... for five minutes.

The next thing I knew, I was woken up by a knock on the door. It was my mom.

Alejandra: "Chapa, honey, time to get up."

Using the tiniest bit of power I had left in my voice, I squeaked out...

Chapa: "I'm up."

Alejandra: "Okay, dear. Breakfast is ready whenever you are."

Chapa: "Okay..."

Mom left. I slowly started trying to get back up, and this time, I was able to. I didn't bother getting dressed yet, mainly because I just wanted to spend a few more minutes in the warmth of my PJs, despite the fact that they had my tears and a bit of my vomit on them. At this point, I didn't even care about that.

When I left my room, I went downstairs and into the kitchen. My family was at the table, and there was a plate of breakfast and a cup of OJ already there for me. I was glad because I was still a little tired to get it on my own. Once I sat down, I started slowly eating.

Alejandra: "So, Chapa, I've got some good news for you."

Chapa: "Hmm?"

Alejandra: "Celia called me earlier and told me that Bose just came out of surgery, and he's expected make a full recovery."

As soon as I heard that, it felt like that huge weight had just been lifted off my shoulders. I was so relieved to hear those words. In fact, I was so excited that I nearly choked on my drink. When I pulled myself together, I asked...

Me: "When can we go see him?"

Alejandro: "We'll be able to see him after you come home from school."

Me: "Oh... okay."

After breakfast was over, I went upstairs to get dressed. After eating, the smell that was lingering on my PJs from earlier was slowly starting to get to me, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I quickly gathered the clothes I was gonna wear today. It was a little chili outside, so I had to dress accordingly.

I decided on a pair of dark jeans, a black Disturbed long-sleeve shirt, black leather jacket, black leather gloves, and my leopard-print docs. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair a little bit. After I put on some perfume, I was ready to go.

When I got to S.W.A.G., everyone else was already there. As soon as they saw me, they got scared and backed up a little, and I knew it was because I was raining hell on them yesterday.

Me: "Don't worry, everyone, I'm feeling much better now."

Miles: "I guess you probably already heard the news about Bose."

Me: "You guys know, too?"

Miles/Mika/Ray: "Yeah."

Ray: "I've been really worried about poor Bosey. To be honest, I didn't think I messed up this bad."

Me: *in my head* "That does not surprise me in any way."

Ray: "Which is why I've decided to cancel today's lesson so we can all go visit Bose in the hospital."

Me: *in my head* "Now that surprises me."

We all cheered, then I came up with an idea.

Me: "You know, I think we should take a little field trip to the store first to find some "Get Well" stuff for Bose."

Miles: "Oh, yeah, that's a good idea. We can get him stuff like "Get Well" cards, flowers, balloons, and teddy bears. He really loves those."

Mika: "And we can even take all the stuff and make it into a gift basket."

Ray: "I love it."

Chest Monster: "Can I come, too?"

Me/Miles/Mika/Ray: "AHHH!"

What the fuck? How is he even here?"

Me: "Okay, seriously, how do you keep getting here?"

Chest Monster: "There's a lot you don't know about me. Now, can I please come with you guys to wherever you're going?"

Me/Miles/Mika/Ray: "No!"

We all started to walk out of S.W.A.G..

Chest Monster: "Fine, go on without me! Guess I'm not important to you guys anymore."

Me: "No, you're not!"

I'm the last one to walk out of the doors, and I took my chance and zapped Chest Monster. To this day, I still wonder why we even let him stay here with us.

Chest Monster: "Ow! Okay, I deserve that."

(Part 3 coming soon)