Body

Requested by blizlady

(Warning: sexual, swearing)

No One's POV:

Bose is sitting in the Man's Nest, waiting for Chapa. Suddenly, the tube alarm goes off. Bose looks over and sees Mika, who is strangely wearing a lot of makeup and a v-neck shirt, and leather pants. Bose was confused.

Mika: "Hi, Bosey."

Bose: "Uh... hi, Mika."

Mika: "Whatcha doing?"

Bose: "I'm uh... I'm waiting for Chapa."

Mika: "Waiting for Chapa? Aw, come on, Bose. You don't have to wait for her."

Bose: "Why not...?"

Mika: "Well..."

Mika goes over and sits next to Bose on the couch. She leans in a little towards him, her v-neck showing off her cleavage.

Mika: "You have me."

Mika slowly adjusts herself. Bose is looking even more confused.

Bose: "Umm... what are you doing?"

Mika: "Oh, nothing... just making myself comfortable."

Mika slowly leans in more and this time, she wraps her arm around Bose.

Bose: "Uhh..."

Mika puts a finger on his mouth to quiet him down.

Mika: "You don't have to say anything. I already know."

Bose: "Know what?"

Mika: *giggles* "I know that you're into me. Duh."

Bose: "What? No, I'm not. Whoever told you that, they're lying."

Mika: "Oh, come on, honey, it's so obvious. You know you can't resist this."

Bose cringed at the word "honey." Mika started rubbing her chest and moaned. She adjusted her shirt so that her boobs were showing off more. Bose was getting a bit uncomfortable. Mika quickly gets on Bose's lap.

Bose: "Mika, stop. Why are you doing this?"

Mika grabs his shirt.

Mika: "Admit it: you've been craving my body for a long time now."

Bose: "I'm telling you, I don't want you!"

Mika: "Well... see how much you don't want me after this!"

Mika leans in and kisses Bose, despite Bose's constant protesting. Little did he know, Chapa was standing in the doorway, watching everything going on. Her eyes were wide, her jaw was dropped, her legs felt weak. Eventually, Bose saw her standing there. His eyes immediately widened.

He tried pushing Mika off of her, but she was not letting go. Chapa ran out the doors, crying in complete disbelief and disgust.

Bose: "Chapa, wait!"

Mika covers his mouth.

Mika: "Don't make this hard for us now, Bose!"

Completely fed up, Bose uses his strength to push Mika off him. In fact, he grabs her and tosses her across the room.

Bose: "I SAID ENOUGH!!"

Mika looks at Bose in disbelief that he just did that.

Bose: "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT INTO YOU?! MY HEART IS SET ON CHAPA! IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ME AGAIN, I WILL GET HER TO FRY YOU UNTIL YOU'RE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS!"