Blackmail (Part 2)

(Warning: sexual, swearing)

Chapa's POV:

My eyes slowly open, and I see Bose and I still in the same position as last night. Then, I remembered that for the whole day, I was in charge of him. I couldn't wait to start. I was about to wake him up, but then, Ray knocked on everyone's door.

Ray: "Kids, breakfast!"

That woke Bose up. He and I sat up in bed for a few minutes.

Me: "Don't forget that I'm still in charge of you."

Bose: "I remember."

Me: "Good, keep remembering."

Bose: "Yes, ma'am."

The both of us got out of bed and headed towards the door. When we opened it, we see Mika and Miles leaving their rooms. They spot us.

Mika: "Morning, you two."

Me/Bose: "Morning."

Miles: "Did you guys sleep together?"

Bose and I look at each other.

Me/Bose: "Uhh..."

I decided to lie to see how Bose would react.

Me: "He wanted us to sleep together."

Bose just nods in agreement. He's doing such a good job being obedient.

Mika: "Aww, that's so cute."

Me: "Yeah, yeah. Let's go get our breakfast before it gets cold."

Mika: "Right."

The four of us go to the Man's Nest main room, where Ray and Schwoz were preparing breakfast for us. When they were done, we each grabbed a plate to fill.

Lazy Time Skip

When breakfast was over, Ray told us to go get ready for another day at S.W.A.G., but not before he told us that he swore he used his haircare products in his sleep again last night. I look over at Bose. He was keeping it together.

Anyway, the four of us went back to our rooms to get dressed. I told Bose to stick with me the whole time so that he doesn't do anything stupid. He did what he was told, and together, we went to his room first. After he got dressed, we went to my room together.

Since he was still under my control, I told him he had to put on my clothes for me. I picked them out first, then I told him to take my pajamas off. He did that until I was in my bra and underwear. He stopped for a moment to take in how hot my body was to him. I let him for a few seconds, then I stopped him.

Me: *snaps fingers* "Hey!"

Bose snaps out of his daze.

Bose: "Huh?"

Me: "I didn't say to stop! Get my fucking clothes and put them on me right now!"

Bose: "Yes, ma'am. Sorry about that."

He takes my change of clothes and puts them on my body one by one. He started from the bottom and put my socks on my feet first, then he worked his way up and put my pants on me next. He took my red long sleeve and put it on me last. When he was done, I was impressed. Then, I got another idea.

I got up and closed the door, and locked it. Bose looked confused.

Bose: "Why did you-?"

I put a finger to his lips.

Me: "Shhhhhhhhh."

He stopped talking, and I moved my finger away from him. I walked over to the closet and picked out a pair of boots. But... here was the twist: these boots had a thick heel on them. After I put them on, I turn to look at Bose.

Me: "Get on the fucking floor. Now."

Bose was a tad bit scared by how I said that, but he obeyed my demand. When he was on the floor, I walked over and put one foot on his chest.

Me: "You shouldn't have stopped dressing me to look at my body. I specifically did not tell you to stop for any reason, and now... this is what you get. You're fucking lucky I don't tell Ray the truth."

As I was saying that, I slowly applied more pressure on his chest with my boot. I looked down and saw that Bose's private area was sticking up. Wait a minute, was he... getting turned on? I'm sure he wants me to crush his hard dick with my boot, but because he was still being punished, I did not do that.

After about a minute, I took my boot off of Bose and told him to get up off the ground. When he did, I heard Ray.

Ray: "Hurry up, everyone! Class starts in five minutes!"

Me: "Coming, Ray!"

I rolled my eyes after saying that. Before Bose opened the door, I stopped him.

Me: "This is strike one for you, naughty boy. If you dare reach strike three, I swear to god, I will squeal to Ray. You hear me?"

Bose: "Yes, ma'am."

Me: "Good, now let's go."

Bose and I head to S.W.A.G. together. On our way, I see Bose's cock losing its stiffness. Good, I don't want anyone else seeing it like that. It's all for me, and Bose better know that.

(Part 3 coming soon)