Exhausted

(Warning: swearing)

Chapa's POV:

The five of us just came back from another mission. Dr. Minyak was trying to rob Omar's Pizza with another one of his evil devices. Some day, but not today, he's gotta learn that he will never get away with what he does, no matter what evil device he uses. He always says that it's sure to work, but I've had enough of that bullshit.

After we change back to our normal clothes, Ray leaves for Credenza's place, the twins head back to their house, and Bose and I were the only two left in the Man's Nest.

Bose: "What are the odds, huh?"

Me: "Of us being the last two in the same room? Yeah, I was thinking the same thing."

He and I head to our room in the Man's Nest. Nobody knows that we crash here sometimes, and we hope it stays that way. Even though Bose and I are a couple, we were scared of what everyone else would think.

Anyway, when we get to our room, we start getting ready to get some sleep. Even though that mission was a waste of fucking time, I was still exhausted. I have to try and keep myself awake half the time.

I volunteered to shower first, mainly because I was also a little sore from crime fighting. Plus, I'm sure the hot water will help keep me awake, just for a little bit.

When I turned the water on, I waited for about a minute or two for it to get warm, then I took my clothes off and stepped in. The water felt so good against my bare skin, I almost didn't wanna leave. I knew I had to, though, so I started to clean myself.

After about five to ten minutes, I was done with everything I needed to do, so I turned off the water and stepped out. I dried my hair and my body with my towel, then I put my night clothes on. I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair a little bit, but with my hands. I was going to bed, anyway, so I didn't care that much about what it looked like.

After that, I started to brush my teeth to get that out of the way. When I was done, I took my other clothes and walked out of the bathroom. I put them in the laundry basket that we had near the closet. During this time, Bose took his change of clothes and went into the bathroom.

I wanted to say something to him, but I was just too tired. In fact, I basically climbed in bed right away so that I wouldn't possibly fall to the floor from being exhausted. As I was lying there, I could hear the shower water being turned back on, and as I was lying on the bed, the relaxing sound of it made my eyes feel really heavy.

Bose's POV:

After I was done in the bathroom, I opened the door back up. When I did, I saw that Chapa had fallen asleep. I immediately understood because I knew that the mission we came back from made her really tired, so I was trying not to be too loud at this time.

When I was completely done with everything, I slowly pulled up the covers up the both of us, and I lied down next to Chapa. I don't know if she was still asleep or not, but I felt her put her arm over my chest.

I looked over and saw that her eyes were open slightly, and she smiled at me. I turned towards her and smiled back. I gently placed my hand on the side of her face, and I kissed her. She kissed me back. When we broke the kiss, we pulled each other in closer until we were just centimeters away.

Chapa rests her head on my chest and I wrap both my arms around her. I could tell when she fell back asleep. I softly kiss the top of her head.

Me: *softly* "I love you, Chapa."

I said that even though she was asleep, and I meant every bit of it. I slowly started to fall asleep as well.

The next morning, I slowly woke up and saw Chapa was still asleep. I kissed her head again, and she slowly started to wake up. She looked up at me and smiled again.

Chapa: "I love you, too."