Blackmail (Part 1)

Synopsis: Chapa catches Bose using Ray's haircare products and threatens to tell on him if he doesn't do what she tells him, knowing that he would obey her since he was terrified of her. He secretly enjoys Chapa controlling him, though. Little did he know, she secretly loves controlling him as well.

(Warning: swearing)

Chapa's POV:

It's the middle of the night. We're all asleep in the Man's Nest. We each had our own room, and as I was sleeping, I started to get a bit lonely, like I really wanted someone to cuddle with. Suddenly, I woke up to a strange sound. I turned on my lamp and looked up to see what was going on.

It sounded like it was coming from outside my room, so I slowly got out of my bed. I put on my slippers because the floor was really cold under my bare feet. I slowly walked towards the door, and I opened it. I peaked out a little to see where it was coming from. That's when I saw a light coming from the bathroom.

Someone was just in the bathroom making noise. I couldn't believe I got myself worked up over nothing. I was about to go back to sleep when I heard another noise, like the person in the bathroom dropped something pretty heavy. I decided to find out for myself.

I slowly got closer to the bathroom, and I pressed my ear against the door. I could hear them picking up what they dropped, and I wanted to know what exactly it was they dropped, so I took my chance and opened the door.

When I did, I saw Bose standing there. When he saw me, however, he was surprised. He was about to scream, so I put my hand over his mouth to stop him.

Me: *softly* "Shhh, it's just me."

I took my hand off his mouth, and he started to calm down a little.

Bose: *softly* "What are you doing here?"

Me: *softly* "I, uh... I heard a noise, and I guess... I wanted to know what it was."

Bose: *softly* "Oh... sorry that I woke you."

I was about to say something else when I looked down and saw what it was that made that sound. It was a bag full of Ray's haircare products. I was shocked.

Me: "Uh, Bose... why do you have that?"

Bose: "Uh... no reason."

I can always tell when he's lying, so I gave him the I-know-you're-lying look, and he cracked.

Bose: "Alright, fine. I've been using them for a little while."

Me: "And here I was, believing Ray when he said he thought that he was using them in his sleep. Wait, why have you been using his stuff?"

Bose: "Just to see what I look like."

Me: "Dude, he's gonna be pissed when he finds out the truth."

Bose: "He's not gonna know. You won't tell him, right?"

This gave me an idea.

Bose: "R-right?"

I slyly smirk at him. Bose sets the bag down and grabs my shoulders.

Bose: "Chapa, talk to me, please."

Me: "I'm afraid you're not gonna get out of this so easily."

Bose: "W-what do you mean?"

Me: "Well... suppose I 'accidentally' go to Ray and 'accidentally' tell him what you've been up to."

Bose: "No, please, don't tell him, Chapa. He can't know about this."

Bose gets on his knees and puts his hands together, which makes me smirk more.

Bose: "Please, please don't tell him, Chapa. I'll do anything you want. Anything, I promise."

He hangs his head in shame. He looks so cute when he begs at my feet. I knew that this was gonna be good.

Me: "Anything?"

He nods while his head is still looking down. I bent down and raised his head up by his chin.

Me: "Alright, Bose, I won't tell Ray, as long as you keep your promise."

He nods again.

Me: "Now, listen to me, very carefully: for the next 24 hours, I am in charge of you. As of..."

I look down at my watch.

Me: "12:56 A.M., I control you, and you will do exactly as I say. Otherwise, there will be dire consequences. Do you understand me?"

Bose: "Yes, ma'am."

Me: "Good, now up off your knees."

Bose does what he's told. I grab his hand and lead him out of the bathroom and into my room. I close the door behind me.

Me: "For the rest of the night, I want you to cuddle with me."

Bose smiles.

Bose: "Yes, ma'am."

He climbs into my bed before I have to tell him to. He's such a good boy. I take off my slippers and climb back into bed.

Me: "By the way, while we cuddle, I'm the big spoon, and you're the little one. Can my good boy do that for me?"

Bose: "Yes, ma'am. I can do that."

Me: *sighs happily* "So obedient."

Bose turns around and allows me to wrap my arms around his waist while lying in bed. I fall asleep knowing that when we wake back up in the morning, the day's gonna be full of fun.

(Part 2 coming soon)