Power Swap (BAPA Version)

No One's POV:

Captain Man and Danger Force were captured by Dr. Minyak. He's tied them up in high-tech chairs. From left to right, due to Minyak standing in front of them, is Captain Man, Volt, Shout-Out, AWOL and Brainstorm. Minyak is doing his evil laughing.

Minyak: "Oh, Danger Force, you have no chance against me now."

Captain Man: "What are you going to do to us, Minyak?!"

Volt: "You better not take away our powers!"

Minyak: "Oh, I'm not going to take them. In fact, I'm going to something worse. I'm going to swap them."

Brainstorm: "I'm sorry, 'swap them?'"

Minyak: "Did I evil stutter?"

AWOL: "How are you going to be able to swap them? It can't be done."

Minyak: "Ha! That's where you're wrong. Those chairs you're sitting in are hooked up to my special machine. You see, I can take the powers, decide which one of you gets whatever power that's not your own, and you'll be so confused that you won't be able to fight crime properly anymore!"

He works his machine, and with one pull of a lever, the chairs start to work their evil magic. They could feel their powers being drained, and just like that, they were in others'. The chairs release Captain Man and Danger Force. They get up.

Captain Man: "Uh, okay. That was weird."

Volt: "How are you guys feeling?"

Shout-Out: "I don't know, I don't feel any different."

Brainstorm: "I wonder what power I have now."

AWOL: "Same."

Minyak: "Think fast!"

Minyak throws an object at Captain Man. When it hits him, it ends up hurting him.

Captain Man: "Ow! That hurt."

Minyak: "I know. I ended up switching out your indestructibility with one of their powers. Now, one of them has your powers."

Captain Man: "Well, who's got which power now?"

Volt: "Only one way to find out."

Brainstorm gets an idea. He throws his fist into the air, and sure enough, he's got AWOL's power now.

AWOL: "Huh, that's interesting."

Shout-Out: "Where did he go?"

Brainstorm suddenly appears behind AWOL, who sonic screams, revealing to have Shout-Out's power now.

Shout-Out: "Well, guess we know what you two have now. What about the three of us?"

Volt: "Uh... maybe one of you has my powers."

Captain Man and Shout-Out decide to put that to the test. They both make the position that Volt makes whenever she's about to zap someone. When they both do so, red sparks appear from Shout-Out's fingers, revealing she now has Volt's powers. As for Captain Man, he notices a heavy object being suddenly thrown across the room.

He suddenly reaches his hand out, and the object stops in mid-air. Seeing this makes him realize that he has Brainstorm's powers now. They are both shocked by this.

Captain Man: "Wait, so does that mean Volt has my indestructibility now?"

Volt: "Ah, sweet! I've always wanted your powers!"

Lazy Time Skip

Brainstorm teleports everyone back to the Man's Nest. They take a moment to reel in the fact that they each have another person's powers now.

Captain Man: "Okay, look: we all just had our powers swapped, so we have to be extra careful now whenever we go places. We might accidentally expose ourselves when we're not our super-selves."

Brainstorm: "I don't mind it. Now, no one can tell me that I can't do this."

Brainstorm lifts his fist in the air and teleports out of the Man's Nest.

Shout-Out: "He does have a point. I mean, I like having Volt's powers. It's pretty cool."

Volt: "I love being indestructible."

Brainstorm comes back with a puree.

Captain Man: "Well, we should change back to our normal clothes."

As they all take out their gum, they proceed to blow a bubble. But it turns out, it doesn't change them back.

Volt: "What the?"

AWOL: "I guess the power swap has affected our gum, too."

Brainstorm: "I know I'm not the smartest, but maybe, if we switch our gum with one another, would that work?"

Volt: "Let's find out."

Captain Man and Danger Force switch out their gum holders with the ones who were swapped with their powers. When they attempt to blow a bubble again, it worked.

Volt: "Hey, look at that! It worked!"

Captain Man: "Awesome idea, Bose!"

Bose: "Thank you."

Ray, Mika and Miles decide out loud to go home, or, for Ray, to the Man's Nest bedroom. Bose and Chapa are the last two in the room.

Chapa: "Maybe we could go to your house together."

Bose: "I like that idea. But why walk there? I can teleport us there. My parents won't be home, so we won't have to worry about getting caught."

Chapa: "Awesome!"

Chapa's POV:

Bose teleports us to his bedroom, and he was right. No one was home. I shut the door, just in case, and I sit on his bed. He comes over and sits next to me.

Me: "Well, I hope that we can get our own powers back soon."

Bose: "Yeah, it was fun while it lasted. I mean, I probably look cool now that I have the ability to teleport."

Me: "Aww, baby. You always look cool."

Bose: "You think so?"

Me: "I know so. No matter what the occasion is, don't be afraid to just be yourself."

Bose smiles, and I think I see him blushing, but I pretended not to notice.

Bose: "You know, I've always wanted to say this, but you're so cute when you call me 'baby.'"

Now, it's me blushing.

Me: "Aww, baby."

Without a second wasted, Bose and I pull each other into a kiss. We didn't care that it was completely unexpected, we wanted to take in the moment as much as possible.