BAPA Headcanons 2

(Warning: some might get a bit sexual)

1. Chapa and Bose once sent Valentine's Day cards to each other, unaware of who was getting them from whom.

2. Bose is the only one who knows about Chapa's vulnerable side. He doesn't utter a word about it to anyone, and he understands it.

3. Chapa once helped Bose cook, and he was able to do it on his own after a while. He even made a nice dinner for the both of them. Chapa really loved it.

4. Knowing Chapa has insomnia, Bose holds her in his arms when they're in bed so that she could fall asleep faster.

5. Chapa and Bose have a picnic in Swellview Park every Sunday.

6. Chapa once revealed to Bose that she has a kinky side, and Bose was immediately for it.

7. Chapa and Bose once snuck out of their houses together.

8. Whenever Chapa has a lot on her mind, she would go outside of the Man's Nest and sit on the steps, and Bose always keeps her company.

9. Bose loves to play guitar for Chapa, and it always makes her swoon. She even started learning to play guitar for him, too.

10. Chapa had once cried herself to sleep, and Bose held her in his arms the whole time.

11. Chapa and Bose love to run their fingers through each other's hair.

12. Bose and Chapa once played pranks on each other for April Fool's Day.

13. Their favorite way to show their love is with physical touch.

14. Chapa used to smoke cigarettes for a few weeks before Bose found out, and he convinced her to quit.

15. Bose and Chapa love to watch stand-up comedy together late at night.

16. Chapa and Bose (as Volt and Brainstorm) love to take down the villain together.

17. Chapa and Bose went to their first Disturbed concert together.

18. Chapa lets Bose play with her chest (and her private area) whenever she's in the right mood.

19. Bose bought Chapa the perfect pair of boots for her 16th birthday.

20. Chapa helps Bose steal some of Ray's haircare products to use on his own hair.

21. Bose loves Chapa's little nose scrunch whenever she smiles and/or laughs.

22. There was a time where Chapa came out to Bose as trans. She was worried about what he would say, but he said that he will always love her and support her, no matter what.