Blackmail (Part 3)

(Warning: sexual, swearing)

Bose's POV:

The day's already over halfway done, and Chapa is still in control of me, so I've been extra careful not to slip up and make her snitch on me. Besides, even if she did that, she would get a letter on a snitch board, but you know what? I don't give a fuck about that anymore. Mika got what she deserved when she had to wear those shoes of shame, so I've had enough.

Actually, I take that back. I do give a fuck. I don't want to have to make Chapa one step closer to wearing those god-awful plain shoes. I enjoy seeing her walk around in her thick-heeled boots, the ones she used to punish me with this morning. She had no idea, but I was secretly enjoying it.

It might not have been so much of a secret since it was obvious that I was rock hard when she stepped on me. I know she saw it, too, and I know for a fact that she was thinking about stepping there, so I was pretty sad when she didn't. I love it when she punishes me.

In fact, I love it when she controls me overall. That's partially why I begged her last night not to tell Ray, cause I knew she would make me her sub. The other reason is because I don't want to face the wrath of Ray. If there's one thing he cares about, it's how he looks.

There were still a few hours left in the day, and everything was going pretty smoothly. I knew she was enjoying being the beautiful dom that she is.

Chapa's POV:

I had about 11 hours left of making Bose do what I want. He was doing a good job at being so obedient, and I had a hard time of thinking up what to do next. I was thinking about giving Bose a little reward for later tonight, but I couldn't decide exactly what to do.

Right now, Bose and I are the only two in the Man's Nest, sitting on the couch. That's when I got an idea.

Me: "Hey, Bosey?"

Bose: "Yes, Chapa?"

Me: "Follow me, I have something else for you to do."

Bose: "Yes, ma'am."

We both get up and he follows me. We walk to my room and I shut the door behind us. I pulled up a chair and faced it to my bed, and I told Bose to sit. He obeyed. When we sat down, I sat down on my bed.

Me: "You know... the day's only halfway over, but... my feet hurt a little bit, especially from being in these boots for a while."

I roll up my pants and place my boots on Bose's lap.

Me: "Be a good boy and take them off for me."

Bose does what he's told and unzips one boot at a time. He slowly removes them, and when they're both off, I flex my socked feet, now free from their leather prisons.

Me: "Now, take my socks off."

Bose looks at me a bit surprised at first, but I shot him a firm "Do It" glare, and he quickly obeyed. Once my socks were peeled off, I grab a thing of lotion next to me and hand it to Bose.

Me: "Use that on my feet, and really get in there. Not too much, though, they are pretty sore. Do not stop until I tell you."

Bose: "Yes, ma'am."

Bose puts a dab of lotion on his hands and rubs it so that it covers his hands. He then applies it to my feet while gently massaging them. He was making absolute sure to get everywhere, including between my toes. As he was doing this, I closed my eyes to make the feeling even better.

I felt like I was in paradise the whole time. I have asked Bose to massage my feet in the past, and he has done pretty good, but this time, it was even better. I don't know if it was because it was with lotion this time, or if it was because he knew that he was not to mess up in any way. Either way, I was loving it.

I tilt my head back and let out a small moan. I think Bose might've heard me, but he did not stop.

This went on for about five minutes, and with each minute, I told Bose to apply more lotion. As soon as the five minutes were over, I told Bose to stop, and he did. My feet felt so good after he was done. I told Bose to get up and get my slippers, so he did. He brought them to me, and I slowly put them on.

I thought up my reward for Bose.

Me: "Bosey..."

Bose: "Yes, Chapa?"

Me: "Since you've been so good for me... I will allow you to spend the rest of your day without me constantly telling you what to do. The day isn't over yet, so you're still under my control, but I won't be as clingy."

Bose: "Thank you, Chapa."

I smiled and gave Bose a nice kiss on his cheek. He smiled and blushed at the same time. He left my room. Little did he know, that was only part 1 of his reward. Part 2 will be filled with even more.

Later That Night

Bose's POV:

It was around 12 midnight. Everyone else was asleep, but I couldn't sleep, so I'm now sitting up in bed on my phone. Suddenly, I notice something out of the corner of my eye. A piece of paper slid under my door. I put my phone down and went over to see what it was. I picked up the paper, and it was note from Chapa. It said...

Come to my room
-Love, Chapa

I smiled and put the note in my pocket. I slowly opened my door and walked down the hall. I saw Chapa's door slightly opened. I got closer and slowly opened it. I saw candles almost everywhere in the room. I saw the chair from earlier, and it also had a note...

Sit

I picked up that note and put it in my other pocket. I sat down in the chair. That's when I heard the closet door open, and out came Chapa. She was in nothing but a red bra and red underwear, showing off her hot body. She smiled seductively at me.

(Part 4 will be the finale of this little story)