Ray's Fault (Finale)

Chapa's POV:

I was actually able to get a good night's sleep, because when I woke up, I didn't feel tired at all. I looked up and saw Bose was already awake with his arm still wrapped around me. We both smiled at each other.

Bose: "Hey... how'd you sleep?"

Me: "Better than I did the other night. I only slept for about five minutes."

Bose: "Oof... really?"

Me: "Yeah, it... was horrible. I was so worried about what was gonna happen to you that I was up all night crying."

Bose: "Oh... I'm so sorry, Chapa."

Me: "It's fine. I felt a bit better afterwards, but I was still worried. I just couldn't stand the thought of losing you. You're the most important thing in my life."

Bose: "Aww... that's sweet of you."

Me: "I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you."

At those words, Bose instantly leaned in to kiss me. I was so shocked that I couldn't figure out what to do, other than to kiss him back.

Bose's POV:

I was so happy to hear Chapa say those words. I have wanted to say the same thing to her for a very long time, but I could never find the time and place to. This was my chance, and I knew that it was now or never. My dream had come true, and here I was, kissing Chapa's beautiful, soft and plump lips. We pulled away after a few seconds.

Me: "I love you, too, Chapa."

Chapa smiles very warmly, and we were about to kiss again, but then, the doctor walked in, so we stopped.

Doctor: "How are you feeling today, Bose?"

Me: "I feel better, Doc. Much better."

I looked at Chapa when I said that, and she knew what I meant.

Doctor: "I have some good news: we looked at your chart, and you've been responding really well to the treatment, so you'll be able to go home whenever you're ready."

Me: "That's awesome."

The doctor smiles and leaves. Chapa and I celebrated the good news and shared a warm hug. What followed was another special kiss.

One Week Later

Chapa's POV:

It has been about a week since Bose was released from the hospital. He had to wait for a little while before he could start fighting crime again due to the fact that he had a few stitches in him, so that was sad.

Every chance I got, I would visit him at his house, and I would do my best to take care of him whenever he needed it. It's also been a week since he and I professed our love for each other, and we've been dating ever since.

I've waited so long for Bose, and my dream had finally come true.

-The End