Blackmail (Finale)

Brief Recap: Bose received a note from Chapa, telling him to come to her room. When he does, he sees that it's filled with candles. When he sits down in this chair, he is greeted with a surprise.

(Warning: sexual, swearing)

Chapa's POV:

As soon as I opened the closet door, Bose was really surprised to see me, especially since I was in only my bra and panties. I could see Bose licking his lips. This is gonna be so much fun, I thought. I smile start talking to him in my seductive voice.

Me: "Hi there, handsome."

Bose: "H-h-hi... Chapa."

I get closer to him and seductively bite my lip. Bose had his mouth hanging open while struggling to make out words. I go over to my door, and I close it and lock it.

Me: "I am gonna have so much fun with you, baby."

I walk over to my drawers and pull out a pair of handcuffs. Before Bose can say anything, I place his arms under the back of the chair and cuff them together. Even if he doesn't want to, he can't escape now. Once I was done with that, I went over and applied a little bit of cherry-flavored lip gloss.

Once I got myself completely ready, I went over to where Bose is. I sat on his lap.

Me: "You know you've wanted this for a long time. You've always wanted it, but never had the courage to ask. Is that right?"

Bose nods while still struggling to talk.

Me: "Well... that's all about to change. I am gonna put on a show for you, one that I guarantee will make you hard and horny."

I grab Bose's face with both hands and give him a nice and deep smooch. When I pulled away, I stand up. I turned on some saucy music, kept it to a point where no one would hear it, then I started to do a lap dance.

It didn't take a minute for Bose to be as hard as a rock. I wanted to suck him off so much, but since he was still under my control, I decided to make him beg for it.

Me: "Well, well... someone's hard, isn't he?"

I got down on my knees and started feeling his hardness through his pants, making him moan a little bit. I slowly started to stroke it up and down. I let that go for a few seconds, then I just stopped and got off my knees. Bose whined at the loss of touch.

Bose: "Aw, noooo..."

Me: "Does my good boy want to be sucked off?"

Bose: "Yes... please, Chapa, I'm begging you. Please suck it. I am so desperate for you."

I smiled and blushed a little at his begging.

Me: "You're so cute when you beg me."

Bose smiles and moans at the same time.

Me: "But... you have to let me do one thing first."

Bose: "What thing?"

I slowly grabbed his chin with the palm of my hand, then changed my voice to sound a bit stern.

Me: "Is my good boy allowed to question me?"

He widens his eyes a little, then shakes his head.

Bose: "N-no, ma'am."

Me: "That's what I thought."

I let go of his face and walked over to the closet. I took out the perfect tool for this moment: the boots. I held up my boots, turned around to face Bose, and I winked at him. He knew what he was in for at that point.