Mini One-Shots 3

(Warning: sexual, swearing)

No One's POV:

Chapa: "You mean you've never heard the story of the... Hash-Slinging Slasher?"

Bose: "The Slash-Bringing Hasher?"

Chapa: "The Hash-Slinging Slasher."

Bose: "The Sash-Ringing... the trash-singing... mash-flinging... the flash-singing, ringing... the... the crash... dinging... the...?"

Chapa: "Yes... the Hash-Slinging Slasher."
------------------------------------------------------------
Ray: "No offense, Bose, but you don't know the first thing about brake pads."

Bose: "Hey... I know I'm probably not the answer you guys are looking for... but I feel like I gotta do something. You're right. I don't know much about this stuff... but she does."

Bose points to Chapa.

Chapa: "Oh, no..."

Bose: "That's right, Chapa knows more about brake pads than anyone in here, and since you were my dad's right-hand woman, hmm... I'd say you have the rest of the year pretty much wide open."

Chapa: "Time out, bad idea. I don't think anyone can help Patrick Star out there on the road."

Ray: "Do you have a better suggestion?"
------------------------------------------------------------
The school is on a bus on a field trip. Aside from the other students, Chapa is also up front, with the other three a few rows back. Bose starts a conversation with Miles.

Bose: "Hey, I'm trying to score points with Chapa today, don't screw it up!"

Miles: "I dare you to touch her boobs."

Bose: "Touch her boobs? That's assault, brotha."

Bose looks back up at Chapa, then turns back around.

Bose: "You double dare me?"

Miles nods. Bose takes a deep breath, then gets up. Her walks up front to where Chapa is sitting.

Bose: "Hey, Chapa... uh, how long before we get there? I have to go to the bathroom."

Chapa: "Uh, probably about 10 minutes-"

At that, Bose "accidentally" leans in to quickly touch her chest. The others are laughing in the back.

Bose: "Sorry about that. Damn guy drives like an animal."

Driver: "Huh?"
------------------------------------------------------------
The four are in detention. Miles is bugging Chapa, then Bose intervenes.

Bose: "Leave her alone, man."

Miles: "What did you say?"

Bose: "I said leave her alone."

Miles: "You gonna make me?"

Bose: "Yeah."

Miles gets closer to Bose.

Miles: "You and how many of your friends?"

Bose: "Just me. Just you and me. Two hits, me hitting you, you sitting the floor. Anytime you're ready, pal."

Miles scoffs, then proceeds to swing. Bose grabs his arm and pins him to the ground.

Miles: "I don't wanna get in this with you, man."

Bose gets up off of Miles.

Bose: "Why not?"

Miles stands up.