XLII

im sorry yallll

Isabel

I held her in my arms and the heart-wrenching scream left her mouth. Everyone around us was frozen as it was their first time seeing her like this. I held her tight feeling her tears cover my arms. 

Her sobs carried through the villa, and everyone was silent. I looked around to see Casey covering her mouth, trying to hold back her tears. The boys looked somber and tried to confront Casey quietly. 

It seemed like hours had passed before she spoke. "He's dead Izzy, he's fucking dead."

24hours earlier

I moaned, feeling a pair of warm hands rub into my back. I opened my eyes, looking at the outline of the beach. I squinted to see my goofy birthday girl splashing around in the water. As if she could sense me looking, she turned on the jets and ran over to me. The massage therapist finished up just as she arrived.

She plopped on me covering me in seawater. I shrieked as she shook her wet hair on me. "You're supposed to be nice it's my birthday," she said pouting. I rolled my eyes and pulled her cold body against mine. 

"Just shut up and hold me," I replied. I felt her laugh against me and she nuzzled into my body. Her hands were wrapped around my waist and her head laid lazily on my shoulder.

It was almost a funny sight seeing as she was so much taller than me, but in that moment she could have been the smaller one. I sighed in content as I heard her breathing deepen, motioning she was asleep. I took that time to read and also think about the birthday surprise I had for her tonight. 

besides going to dinner, I had something very special planned for her after, something where we would be all alone.

A few hours had passed and I must have fallen asleep as well because when I woke up Stella had me all wrapped up and didn't plan on letting go. I tried to wiggle my way out but she was not having it. "We need to get ready baby," I whispered. 

She whined in response and I pleaded again but this time got no response. I got up against her ear and whispered, "Fine then I guess you don't want to lick whipped cream off my as-" Just like last time she was quick to spring up and take off running to the house.

The rest if the day was spent with the whole group lounging and chilling. Exactly what Stella wanted to do for her birthday. Soon it was time for us to get to the restaurant for her dinner.

"Cmon you two, pose!!" Casey said. Stella rolled her eyes and picked up her wine glass to take another sip. I leaned in to her moving my mouth against her neck. I heard Casey squeal as she showed me the photo. I can't lie we looked good.

"Are you actually posting it right now?" Stella said. I nodded half ignoring her, working hard on Instagram.

 I nodded half ignoring her, working hard on Instagram