Mini One-Shots 7

Synopsis: In these one shots, Chapa and Bose are at his house re-enacting movie scenes for fun.

(Movie: Liar Liar)

Chapa: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Bose: "Depends on how long you were following me."

Chapa: "Why don't we just take it from the top?"

Bose: *quickly* "Here goes: I sped, I followed too closely, I ran a stop sign, I almost hit a Chevy, I sped some more, I failed to yield at a crosswalk, I changed lanes in the intersection, I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and speeding!"

Chapa: "Is that all?"

Bose: "No... I have unpaid parking tickets."
------------------------------------------------------------
(Movie: Dumb and Dumber)

Chapa: "So, you got fired again, huh?"

Bose: "Oh, yeah. They always freak out when you leave the scene of the accident."

Chapa: "Yeah, well, I lost my job, too."

Bose: *chuckles* "Man... you are one pathetic loser."

Obviously, he doesn't meant that. It's just a movie re-enactment.

Bose: "No offense."

Chapa: "No, none taken."

Bose pretends to go to the fridge while laughing.

Chapa: "You know what really chaffs my ass, though? I spent my life savings turning my van into a dog. The alarm alone cost me 200."

Bose: "Hey, chicks love it. It's a shagon-wagon."
------------------------------------------------------------
(Movie: Bruce Almighty)

Chapa: "Bruce... I'm God."

Bose: "Bingo! Yahtzee! Is that your final answer? Our survey says... God! Bing bing bing bing bing bing bing bing! Well, nice to meet you, God. Thank you for the Grand Canyon, and good luck with the apocalypse. Oh, by the way, you... suck!"

Chapa tries to hold back a laugh during the re-enacting.

Bose: "You know what would've been a little bit more impressive, though? If you hadn't used the cheesy file cabinet illusion. Anybody with a brain stem can tell that that drawer is being fed through the wall on the other side. All you have to do is find the crease, right around here."

(That's all I could come up with, sorry)