Chapter 41 - Chase's POV

It's already morning and I didn't get enough sleep. The idiots already went home and I'm now waiting for my parents to come. Trey didn't come back after our encounter. My mind kept on wandering about the what he said to me last night and I know that he has been referring to the plan. That plan I made myself and made everyone agree on it. Including Audriana's parents.

Planado ang pagbalik nila dito. Planado pati ang mga actions ko that's why everything seemed perfect and dreamy. It was perfect because I intended it to be. Some events, like the accident on the beach, Zion's part, the confessions within the group and meeting new friends, were out of it but they stuck with me.

The worst part of it? Kung sila lahat nagsisisi at nakokonsensya na sa plano ko, ako hindi. Because even if everything was planned, I know that it made Audriana really happy and it was enough. Enough for me to carry on.

And behind all this fake facade, was a genuine love.

"Son. We're here." my Dad said as he and Mom entered the room together with Audriana's parents. I told my parents to fetch them because I needed to talk to them personally.

"Have you eaten?" Mom asked and I simply nodded.

"So, what is this about? Why did you want to see us?" Tita A'ishah questioned straight. I know that she had been suspicious of this because the last time I asked to see them, was because of the plan. I couldn't bring myself to face her so I looked down.

"I have something to tell you," I stated. Since last night I was battling with myself for whether I should spill this to them or let Audriana tell them what happened. But, eventually, I know I have to face them.

"I proposed to Audriana and she said 'yes'." I spilled.

And with that, my Mom let out a gasp. My Dad and Tito Chad's eyes widened and Tita A'ishah, raged in anger.

"What?!" she shrieked.

"Wala 'to sa mga pinag-usapan natin, Chase!" galit na sabi ni Dad.

Alam ko ng magagalit sila and I prepared myself for it. This is all too much for Audriana to handle but I couldn't take it back.

"I want to be with her." I reasoned. Wala naman akong ibang masabi dahil totoo naman iyon. God knows how much I want to be with her.

"You are already with her! We fulfilled your wish! But this? This is too much!!!" sigaw ni Tita A'ishah.

"Gusto ko po sya makasama bago man lang--" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Tita A'ishah slapped me hard.

Agad naman syang hinawakan ni Tito Chad. "A'ishah!"

"Masyado ka ng makasarili! How could you? Gusto mo bang magpakamatay ang anak ko?! Nag-iisip ka pa ba? Ano pa bang gusto mo, Chase? Kulang na kulang pa ba ang lahat sayo?!" Hindi ako makasagot. Dahil kahit naman sumagot pa ako, alam kong ako ang mali.

"You begged us to do this so we did. Kahit masakit at kahit ayaw namin ginawa namin,Chase. Everything we did was for your sake! Nirespeto namin ang mga desisyon mo. Nanatili kaming tikom kay Audriana. Kami mismong magulang nya nagsinungaling na para sayo. Ganun ka namin kamahal, Chase. Gagawin namin lahat para sa inyo! Pero bakit mo kailangang gawin pa 'to?! She would self-destruct after all this! Naiisip mo ba iyon?!"

Her words stung. I knew it. I saw it coming. I know that after all this, posible ngang mag-self destruct si Audriana. Talagang wala na kong masabi.