Chapter 54 - Xavion and Ice

"Are you nervous?" he asked me.

Gusto kong matawa yet, I couldn't help myself from fidgeting. I was more than nervous. To be more specific, I am scared.

Sino bang hindi kakabahan o matatakot man lang sa sitwasyon na 'to?

"We cannot have you being scared right now, baliw. Or else—"

"I know. I— I just need some air." I told him.

Ngumisi ito sakin bago nya ko malakas na hinampas sa likod, making me wince from pain. "Ugh! Fuck! What was that for?!"

He sneered at me, "Stop being a loser. Let's go!"

He then put his arm around my neck and we both walked through the gate of the university.

Aaminin kong hindi ako makahinga at habang patuloy kami sa paglalakad bumibigat din ang mga paa ko. Parang ayokong tumuloy. I'm not even sure if I'm prepared for it.

"Mabigat ka, alam mo ba yun?" sabi nya sakin.

"You're not carrying me. I'm walking on my own." I deadpanned.

"I'm dragging you there whether you like it or not. I'm not gonna let you run away. Kaya nga kita inakbayan e." He retorted and that made me mum.

He then started choking me using the arm that was around my shoulder. Not minding the other people who was staring at us.

"Stop overthinking. Everything will be fine." He tried assuring me.

"It's not—" I couldn't continue my words because he choked me again. "Fuck! Will you stop?!"

"You're being pessimistic." He replied.

"No, I'm only telling the truth." I shot back.

Tumawa ito. "The truth has been told. We cannot do anything about it. But we're here now. Wag na nating patagalin."

"I— I don't know if I can do it." I admitted as I lowered my head. Hindi ko talaga alam kung kaya ko.

"You won't know it unless we try. I don't know if I could either. But then, it's much better than not doing anything at all. So, suck it up, Trey. Let's go!" sabi nya sakin at saka ko nito hinila ng tuluyan.

Hindi ko alam kung matatawa ba ko sa inaasal ko ngayon. Among the two of us, I have always been the calm and composed while, Hunter is the reckless and wild one.

I have been the much more mature but right now, he's acting accordingly to our positions.

Technically, he's the older twin dahil sya ang unang lumabas pero I've always been the one to put him in his place. Never once that it crossed my mind na ang pagiging reckless nya, ay makakatulong sa sitwasyon namin ngayon.

Hindi pa man kami tuluyang nakakarating sa building na dapat pupuntahan namin, a set of students in their culinary uniforms went out of that building.

Most of them are frowning and they are surely pissed from what they were saying to each other.

"That bitch! Who does she think she is?!"

"Just because she got higher marks than us, she treats us like fucking trash? Huh! Don't fuck with me!"

"I'm going to fucking put her in her place!"

"I'm starting to think that she's sleeping her way to get those grades."

And before another student could reply, a stunning woman came out from nowhere and sauntered towards those students who looked pissed.

Natahimik ang mga ito but they didn't hide the distaste on their faces.