Chapter 46 - The Big Day (Part 1)

Days went by so fast and finally, our big day came.

Standing in the balcony of the penthouse, silently gazing and enjoying the full view of Paris, it was exactly an hour and a half before the celebration starts yet, I am already wearing the white haute couture wedding gown that was made by one of the most famous designer in the world. The materials used were very, and I mean very fine, delicate and expensive. Still, it was all worth it because the gown itself is giving my body shape the justice it needs.

I was also given a modern Greek goddess hairstyle that's accentuating the features of my face. To accessorize it, they've put the queen-like crown with a real two carat diamonds that also serves as the base holder of the long veil that I have.

As for the make up, I've got to hand it to the professionals. I looked like a Goddess painting that was brought into the real world, halos hindi ko makilala ang sarili ko.

However, all of these just didn't matter.

Hindi mahalaga sakin kung gaano pa kamahal ang suot ko or how the make-up artist perfected his work on me or how grand will our celebration be.

Because nothing is more important than me, marrying the one I love and I really couldn't ask for more.

Pakiramdam ko kasi, pag humiling pa ko ng sobra pa dito ay paparusahan na ko ng Panginoon. Pero ano pa nga ba ang hihilingin ko higit pa rito? Because I'm sure na wala na.

Wala na at kuntento na ko sa lahat lahat ng mayroon ako.

I smiled to myself as I went back to the luxurious room that I was in. Halos ayaw pa din mag-sink in na this is already our big day. Everything was just too fast. Too surreal to even feel like a reality.

But, this is the reality. Everything that I prayed for is happening right here, right now.

The door suddenly opened and I was happy to see that it was Mom who's already fully dressed up well. I couldn't help but grin. She's in her Mid-forties but she's still hot as ever. A single trace of her age wouldn't be seen in her skin nor her body and face. Adding up her attitude and confidence? No wonder sobrang inlove pa din talaga kanya si Daddy.

"Anong ngini-ngisi ngisi mo dyan?" mataray na tanong nya sakin.

I'm pretty sure that if she asked that to someone who didn't know her, malamang sa malamang ay manginginig na iyon sa takot.

"Nothing." I shot back and it was her turn to grin.

Unti unti itong lumakad papunta sakin at ng makalapit ito ay hinawakan nya ang pisngi ko. "I can't believe that my baby is already a big girl na." she commented and that made me hold her hand as well.

"Parang kalian lang when you're still running around me and would just keep on calling me for fun. Yung gusto mong hinahabol kita dahil pag naabutan kita, you'll give me kisses as a reward. Yung magagalit ka pag hindi kita pinasalubungan ng chocolate cake. The piano and violin lessons na puro lang Canon in D ang tinutugtog mo 'cause it was your personal favorite and kukulitin mo pa ko para lang itugtog sa iyon iyon para makatulog ka sa gabi.." she trailed off and it made me smile. Ang sarap lang i-recall ng lahat ng iyon.

"I still ran up to you whenever I feel like it and call you and Dad para kulitin. I still kiss you guys everyday. I still get mad whenever you and Dad went out on a trip overseas at wala kayong pasalubong na chocolate cake sakin. Canon in D is still my personal favorite and I still play it at times. I may have grown up a little but the love I have for you and Dad didn't change a bit."