Introduction

"Honey, we're here." mom said as she tapped me on my shoulder.

I immediately woke and went out of the car to gaze upon this large house in front of me.

Not bad. I thought to myself. This house is not as large as we have in France but I guess this will do. After all, I used to live here and I'm having a new life here.

New country and I guess new rules.

I didn't complain or anything when Dad said that we'll be moving back here in the Philippines. In fact, I was beyond excited! I've always wanted to be here.

As far as my memories remember, I was born here and I should've grew up here if not only because of the accident that I've been through when I was a kid.

And no one should be surprised that I know how to speak and understand tagalog because duh, I'm a filipina. I inhaled and smiled as I took a step inside,

"SURPRISE!!!" everybody in the house shouted. I almost gaped when I realized who they were.

"Oh my God Biatch! Kinabog ka ni Audrey!" Tita Taisha started.

"Of course! Kanino pa ba magmamana?" Mom replied.

"That's Audrey already!?" Tita Hailey gasped.

"Welcome home. " Tito Zack greeted.

"A'ishah na A'ishah datingan men!" Tito Alex teased.

"Wala na Chad. Another A'ishah in the house." Sabi naman ni Tito Kyle.

"Hey! Ako kaya kamukha!" Dad retorted.

"But man, really she looks like her Mom already." Tito Travis told him

"Sabi na dapat hindi ko hinayaang magdikit kayong dalawa lagi e!"

"She'll be a heartbreaker for sure!" biglang sabi ni Tita Xaira.

"Wag ka gagaya sa Mommy mo Audrey!" Tito Franz added.

"Oy asa! I'm not a heartbreaker!" sagot naman ni Mommy.

I couldn't help but laugh. Nagtalo pa talaga sila.

Then after all the batering that they had, each one of them gave me a hug. It made me smile more as I hugged them as well.

It was really a warm welcoming for me of course! They are one of the reasons why I wanted to be here. I know how close my parents and their friends are. They're really like a big family. I missed them.

"Finally! Makakasama ka din namin ulit!"

"Kamusta, Audrey?"

Two familiar voices said behind me.

I turned to see who those guys were and to my surprise, I saw the devil handsome twins. They were giving out those famous smiles that can make girls fall in love with them easily.

"Hunter! Trey!" I screamed as I ran to hug the both of them

"Woah! Easy tigress!" sabi ni Trey habang natatawa as he gave kissed me on the cheek.

"I missed you so much, guys!"

"We missed you as well." Hunter answered and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Osya! Osya! Let's eat muna guys! We're starving mahaba haba din naging byahe namin no!" Mom announce then we all followed her to the dining room.

While we were eating, the elders threw so many questions at my way. Buti nalang nakakasagot ako ng maayos and survived even those intriguing ones.

But after that, they became busy catching up. At last! Feeling ko na-hot seat ako ng mga matatanda!

Then of course, the three of us did our catching up as well. Matagal tagal din since the last time I bonded with them. And I was still in Paris that time.

We were all in the middle of our good laugh until someone asked,

"Am I late?"

We all turned to see who asked that pero hindi na pala dapat ako tumingin,

OH MY GOD! I wanted to outburst.

The man standing in front of my eyes right now was freaking hot and devilishly ohlala handsome!

Yung tipong makalalag panga, puso at panty! Angels began singing in my ears and I swear, He is a gift from God to every girl out there!

"No, son. You're just in time." Tito Travis answered.

Wait- what? Son? Did I hear it right? Son? He's the son of Tito Travis? Oh my God! Don't tell me—

"Is that, Chase!?" Mom shrieked in disbelief as she stood up. And me?

"Yup. The one and only." Tito travis smirked.

I died. Holy Cheese!

"Gwapo nya biatch ano? Travis na Travis?" Tita Taisha taunted as she chuckled.

OH MY GOD! I can't believe this! Jesus!

I want to sink in this chair right here, right now! O di kaya kunin na ko ngayon ni God! I felt my cheeks burning up at halos napahawak nalang ako sa ulo ko.

He then started roaming around and my heart went beating really really fast!

Nagmano ito isa-isa sa mga matatanda. He even kissed his Mom on the cheeks. Nakipaghandshake ito kina Hunter and Trey and when he stopped at me. Nangisay ako sa kilig! Pero syempre hindi ko pinahalata iyon.

He looked at me intently as if he was examining who I was. But before I could speak up. My mind went blank on what he did next,

"The long wait is now over, love. Welcome back." he said with a smirk on his face after he kissed me on the lips.

Yes, he kissed me on the lips. In front of these people.

Kill me now!