Chapter 44 - Bliss

I was in the middle of conditioning my hair when all of a sudden, my shower door opened with a bang. Halos mabasag yung glass door ko at napasigaw din ako sa sobrang gulat ko. What I didn't expect is to see the culprit who did it.

After three days of not seeing and talking to him, he's now in front of me. He's looking at me with those cold bloodshot eyes. Saying that he's raging mad would be an understatement and I could tell that he's holding himself not to say or do anything that he would regret later on.

"X-Xavier.."

As I called his name, he gave out a spine chilling smirk in return. "You really like pushing my limits don't you, Audriana Celine?" he started. "Or is it that you want to see me in my worst?" muling sabi nya at halos manlambot na ako sa salita nya.

Xavier closed my shower door with the same force as when he opened it earlier and it startled me once again. Pagtapos ay unti unti itong lumapit sakin without minding the running shower in front of me. Sa bawat hakbang nya palapit sakin ay sya namang hakbang ko palayo. I was afraid that he would just hit me any time even though I know that he wouldn't.

"Xavier.." I called for the second time with my lips trembling in fear but, it's like he's not minding my words.

He kept walking towards me until he finally cornered me in the right side of my shower room. He then looked down on me as he put both of his hands on the wall not letting me escape from his raging presence. Kahit nababasa na rin sya ng tubig mula sa shower ay wala syang pakialam.

"What did you just say? You'd marry that bastard instead of me? Do you really think I would let you, Audriana Celine? Do you really think that after all those years of waiting for you, after all those years of holding myself back to fly all the way here in Paris just to see you face to face, hold you, embrace you and drown myself in your kisses, I would just let you be taken by any man from me?" he asked with all seriousness as his bloodshot eyes turned into murderous one.

"I know that I promised that even if you didn't love me anymore I would still stay with you. I promised you that I would support you in every decisions that you'll make but, I did not once say that I would let any man do all the things I'm doing for you. Hanggang ngayon ba hindi pa rin malinaw sayo na sakin ka lang? Or is it that you don't really have faith in me?" he questioned and I still couldn't say anything.

I've seen him mad pero hindi ko alam na may mas isasama pa pala ang galit nya. He's like a mine bomb. One wrong move and he'll explode upon you nang walang kalaban laban.

But saying that I don't have faith in him was too much for me.

I raised my chin to level my face on his. I won't let him control the situation because I have a say in this too.

"Then what do you want me think while you've been missing, Xavier? What do you want me to think upon those moves you've been doing without my consent? Cancelling the photoshoot? Not coming with us here like what we originally planned? I've been trying to contact you pero ano bang ginawa mo? You've been ignoring me for no reason at all! For pete's sake, you won't even talk to our friends! What's even inside that twisted mind of yours?" I yelled at him.

I should be hugging him for finally showing up pero kahit ako hindi ko alam kung bakit sa pagdating nya ay eto agad ang simula naming dalawa. Tears were forming in my eyes dahil sa pinaghalong inis, galit at tuwa. He's the only person in the world who can make me feel different emotions at the same time.

He scoffed at my reply, "I've made it clear to everyone that the wedding is still on!" sigaw nya pabalik.

What the hell? Anong akala nya sapat lang na assurance yun? "Yes! Yes, you did! But, what the hell Xavier! Is that even enough?! Sapat ba bigla kang mag-MIA ng walang dahilan?" I defended.