Chapter 2

The next day, it was already 10 am when I woke up.

I guess my parents knew that I was still tired from the trip yesterday so they didn't wake me up. After ko kasi halikan yung lalaking yun, dumiretso na ko sa kwarto ko at nagsisisigaw sa kilig.

Unfortunately, nakatulog ako.

Then, nalibot ang tingin ko sa kwarto ko, it's not as big as from what I have in our state but, it's really comfortable here.

I didn't have problems in sleeping last night. Or siguro dahil lang sa pag-welcome nila sakin kahapon kaya ganun.

In France kasi wala naman talaga akong permanenteng kaibigan o kakilala.

I rarely have interaction with anyone even our maids nor butlers. Some people there were intimidated of me just because I came from a prominent family.

Others were befriending me for the sake of popularity or using me to get their parents businesses be attached to ours. So instead of having those kinds of friends, I chose to be alone.

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

As I was done I did my body, face and hair routine and searched for some clothes I have, then ended up choosing a V-neck black shirt that hugs my body well, a plain white shorts and a kickin' sneakers.

And as I was satisfied of my look, I headed downstairs to have my brunch.

"Morning." I greeted as soon as I got down.

"Good morning, honey!" Mom greeted back. I kissed her on the cheek and I gave my Dad a hug.

"Can I go out today?" I queried as I sat down.

"Nagtanong ka pa e, bihis ka na." Mom said sarcastically and I just grinned.

"Oh, with Chase?" tanong bigla ni Mommy and I could even see the sparkle in her eyes.

"Nope. By myself. I was thinking of shopping and exploring the town. I want to get used to the place."

"How about with the twins?" Mom insisted.

"Still no, Mom. I can handle myself you know. So, can I?" I asked again giving them the puppy eyes they can't resist.

"Hmm. Fine. Sige na. Take care, okay?"

"Go on." Dad answered smilingly and gave me his credit cards. Mind the word card with an 's'.

I thanked them both by giving them kisses. Then pinahatid na nila ako sa driver namin papunta sa mall. When I got there, pinauwi ko na yung driver namin and took the time of my life.

Masaya akong naglibot paroon at parito. Kumain din ako ng magutom ako. Hanggang nung nagka-energy ako, I started buying things I want and I think I need.

From bags to clothes, shoes and make-ups, accessories up to some gadgets and some books for my entertainment. At syempre, I bought a new phone, the newest one that they have and that thing what they call sim.

Medyo nailang lang ako gumalaw ng mapansin kong pinagtitinginan ako ng mga tao. I didn't know why.

Unang-una kong naisip na baka dahil sa dami ng dala kong paper bags na naka-cart na at patong-patong pa. Pero later on, hindi pala dahil dun.