Chapter 11 - Enrollment

A/N: Take time to read this please. :)

I posted an introduction of my new short story, entitled, VALENTINE NOTE II. It is composed of 14 shots and it will be updated continuously on Feb.1 until Feb.14. Click the external link para mabasa nyo. Salamat! :D Sana magustuhan nyo sya. :)

~

"Wake up, sleepy head!" someone said as it pulled out my comforter, leaving me and my body, shivering in the cold phase of my AC. I groaned in frustration. This person is really going to pay, bigtime! I'm still damn tired and I still want that damn sleep!

"Leave me alone!" I shouted as pulled in my comforter to my body and covered my face with a pillow.

Then I heard that person went out of my room. So yeah, I went back to sleep. But before I could go back to dreamland I heard some clanking of silverwares making a loud loud sound as if it was already new year's day. Sht!

"Can't you see that I'm still sleeping?! For Christ's sake, leave me and my bed alone!" I shouted again with my eyes closed. The lighting of my room was too much at medyo masakit sa mata nung sinubukan kong imulat.

Pero hindi nagpatinag ang taong iyon, I just felt some strong hands carrying me to somewhere. Ibinaba nya ako sa isang malamig at matigas na lapag. Later on, the hissing of the shower was heard and next thing I knew, basang-basa na ang buong katawan ko.

"WHAT THE HELL, XAVIER!?" sigaw ko habang mabilis na tumayo sa tub.

"And that did it." he said while grinning at me.

"What's the hell is your problem!? Are you out of your freakin' mind!?"

"Oooh. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, love?" he asked as if he didn't do anything. Binato ko sya ng kung ano, ayun unang nahawakan ko e. Pero nakailag sya.

"You're really an annoying jerk, dumbass! I can't believe you did that!"

"Haha. Good morning too, love.  Hurry up bathing. I'm making breakfast, you shouldn't miss it." then he rushing left the bathroom.

Napasabunot nalang ako sa basang buhok ko sa inis. "UGGHH!"

Two weeks na ang nakalipas since the night of Dad's Party. After that night, Xavier came back on being a asshat. And let me tell you, two weeks nya na din akong ginigising sa iba't ibang paraan. Gaya ngayon. Sweet shit, right? I really want to strangle him right now. I hope that Tita Xaira and Tito Travis won't mind if I do. *rolls eyes*

It was already 8AM when I finished bathing I guess I have stayed there for over 40 minutes. Ang bagal ko lang. I headed down to the dining room only to find out na ako nalang kulang sa kanila doon.