UNTOLD - 2

"Are you feeling any better now?" Hunter questioned in the most worried tone he could mutter while patting my back.

I shook my head in reply.

There was nothing wrong with me. I just actually didn't exactly know what to feel the moment we arrived in here.

The night after I came back to the country, isa isang nagsuguran sa bahay ang mga matatanda. They were all tearing up after seeing my face. They kept on telling me how much they missed me and that they were happy that I decided to come home. And of course, hindi rin nawala yung pinagalitan nila ko for not visiting on holidays but, that's about it. They didn't open up anything about Xavier.

Si Tita Taisha naman, she almost didn't let go of me after giving me a tight hug. Kung hindi pa siguro sya hinila ni Tito Cody palayo sakin baka tuluyang hindi na ako nito pinakawalan.

However, when Papa Travis and Mama Xaira arrived, I was the one who wailed my heart out and refused to let go of Mama Xaira. So, what Papa Travis did was carry me like a baby in his arms until I finally calmed down.

Hindi ako nakaramdam ng kahit na anong hiya sa pag-iyak ko habang buhat ako ni Papa Travis. In fact, I felt comfortable doing so.

Knowing that even if I showed them my weakness, they wouldn't judge me and would even see what I did as an act of bravery. Na after ng lahat ng nangyari, kinaya ko at patuloy kinakaya ko.

And I didn't have any need of putting up my walls because they are my comfort zone and that was who I really am before I left the country.

Everything was almost back to how it was, until my friends decided to introduce Xavion to everyone.

I don't know how he had done it but in a snap of a finger, they accepted him as a part of the group and the family.

Personally, I couldn't believe it. Na pati sina Papa Travis at Mama Xaira nagawa syang tanggapin. They even called him Chase like how they normally call Xavier before at parang natutuwa pa sila na kapangalan ito ng anak nila kaya lalong hindi ko matanggap.

To celebrate my arrival and to commemorate the newly built friendship, Tito Cody suggested that we go visit their Villa once again at doon na mag-party.

Everyone agreed including my parents, who said that it would be good for me so we could overwrite the horrifying things that happened to me and Xavier before when we visited there.

Hindi ko na nagawang humindi since they all looked excited about the unplanned trip so, I kept my mouth shut and went with the flow.

I was silent the whole ride and I just reasoned that I wasn't feeling very well kaya naman hinayaan nalang nila ako.

But even if they were not trying to show it in their faces, it was still obvious that they are worried na baka natatakot pa rin ako sa nangyari samin ni Xavier doon dati.

Still, that was not why I kept mum.

Xavion tried to have a little chat with me on the way pero it was either I would ignore him or would retort remorseful words back at him like always.

Imbis na pagalitan ako ng mga kaibigan ko sa ginagawa ko sa kanya, pinakiusapan nalang nila si Xavion na intindihin ako. Nagawa pang ikwento nina Venice at Gunner na may hindi magandang nangyari samin doon sa pupuntahan namin kaya raw ang init ng ulo ko.

After the said story, hindi na ko ulit sinubukang kausapin ni Xavion hanggang sa makarating kami sa Villa. I don't know if it was him being considerate or pinagtatawanan nya ko sa utak nya dahil nalaman nyang sobrang fragile kong tao unlike back in the US na halos ako ang bumabasag ng pagkatao ng mga tao sa paligid ko.