Chapter 24 - Dream

AUDREY'S POV

Since Hunter and Sydney are in good terms now, we also made up as well. And yes, ayos na ayos na ulit ang barkada. And for those who are asking, si Sydney at Hunter na ba? Yep. Sila na. But, hindi nagbago ang pakikitungo nila sa isa't isa. Kung gaano sila kagulo dati ganun pa din sila.

Sabi nga ni Hunter, "Being a 'couple' or an 'item' or a 'thing' doesn't mean you have to be cheesy and sweet at all times. Umay yun e. Mas magandang manatili lang sa kung ano kayo dati pa."

Makapag-salita kala mo Love Guru e. Tss.

But really, sometimes being inlove makes people say and do what they have never said and done before. That's life.

Right now, I'm in my room having the time of my life. Medyo dumadami na ang paper works since it's already the second week since the class started. At ngayon lang freeday na nagdecide kaming lahat na magpahinga at magkanya -kanya muna. Ewan ko lang kay Sydney at Hunter.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my room's door so I stood up and opened it. Only to see Xavier who's currently holding a 15 inch all meat pizza, a plastic full of chips and sodas and a pile of DVDs plus hawak nya din ang leash ni Eiffel.

"Hey, retard." he greeted.

"What's up, jerk? Kala ko ba rest day?" tanong ko at agad na binuhat si Eiffel. "Hi baby eiffel! Missed Mommy?" Eiffel barked and wagged his tail.

"Yeah. We're having the rest of our day with the two you." he said and it made me blush. Okay, I kind of missed his comeback lines. Pinapasok ko sya at agad syang dumirecho sa mini sala ng kwarto ko. Agad kong dinala si Eiffel sa tabi ni Paris at naglaro naman sila.

Inilagay naman ni Xavier yung mga pagkain dun sa table ko, nagsalang na din sya ng isang romance movie at saka sya humiga sa sofabed. Umupo ako sa tabi nya then, he rested his head on my thighs.

"Namiss kong solohin ka." he said to me and it made me smile.

"Why?" I asked.

"'Cause when it's only the two of us, I can kiss you anytime I want." he replied and smikred.

"Perv."

"I only said kiss and you're the one thinking something inappropriate. It's not like I'm asking you to have sex with me, retard. But, if you want to, just ask." he said and it my my face heat up.

"Shut the hell up for the love of cheesecake, jerk! Do you want me to smack you?!"

"On the lips? I'll be glad if you do." with that, I pulled his hair and it made him wince.

"Bumabastos na yang bibig mo ha."

"I was just joking. I missed talking to you like this. I missed making you laugh. Ini-stress mo kasi sarili mo sa mga problema nila e, hindi ka naman kasali."