Chapter 4

Instead of going home that early, Xavier decided to take the pups for a good walk in the park and I immediately agreed on it 'cause I still don't wanna go home.

Plus, I need to figure out what's happening on my stomach. Because every freaking time that bastard smiles at me, I feel something in my stomach that I don't know.

And I'm pretty sure that it's not constipation.

"Walk faster, retard." he said that made me go out of my thoughts.

I scowled, "Do you really have to call me that?"

He turned to me with a poker face and my face immediately heat up upon his reply, "I'll stop calling you retard, the day you become my wife." Shit.

My stomach began rambling!

"But it's still years from now kaya tiis ka muna, retard."

Bawi nya agad and even stuck his tongue out on me making the smile on my face turn into a frown at parang namatay yung something na nasa tyan ko.

Xavier really knows his way on my nerves.

"Jerk!" I screamed at him and gave him a smack on the back of his head.

But yeah, what should I expect? He's Xavier so he just laughed at me like a weirdo.

"Why are you even my boyfriend?" I said as I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him.

He really has his way of ruining every moment that I find sweet.

I decided to just ignore him as we roamed around the park some more. Nakakainis! Ayun na e, he said that one word na nagpahinto sa buong sistema ko hanggang sa binawi nya din.

Maya maya lang he handed me a strawberry flavored ice cream habang sa isang kamay mayroong chocolate flavor.

"You really are so easy to be picked on."

"Gee, thanks." I sarcastically replied.

Then, we both decided to sit on one of the benches near the lake and enjoy the scenery while eating our ice cream. Habang sina Paris at Eiffel ay hinayaan naming maglaro sa harap namin.

Marami rami ding tao sa park.

Families na nagpi-picnic, couples who are dating decently, couples who are dating indecently, singles na hinahanap yung true love nila like in the movies, groups of teenagers who were laughing their asses off, street kids na naglalaro and selling some sweets, vendors of street foods and toys and a lot more.

There were also some people who are playing boat with candlelight on it. And because of the water's reflection of the light, it's making the scenery more amusing and romantic.

Adding the features that the park has its sound systems and is now playing Canon in D.

I then closed my eyes and tried to freshen up my mood.

"Baka makatulog ka, ha?" Xavier said to me kaya napadilat ako. Panira talaga ng moment.

"I'm not stupid to sleep on a park. May bahay kami and I have my own room."