Chapter 31 - Case closed

"What the fuck?!" I screamed as I got up from bed. Someone just splashed me a cold water on the face habang tulog ako. Kung hindi ba naman isa't kalahating bastos.

"And good morning to you too, retard." Xavier replied in a very bored tone with glass on his right hand. Grabe.

"Do you really have to fucking do that you fucking jerk?!"

"And do you really have to curse?" he retorted.

"I would curse whenever I want to, jerk."

"Doesn't suit you, Audriana. Stop cursing." sagot nya na parang naiinis.

"At ikaw pa ang may ganang mainis. Anong problema mo at nananaboy ka ng tubig sa mukha ha? Ikaw kaya sabuyan ko ng tubig sa mukha habang tulog?" talagang naiinis na sabi ko.

But instead of apologizing, he freaking smirked. "Would you even dare?"

"Are you mocking me?"

"I think I am." he replied and I snapped.

I immediately stood up from my bed and gave him a hard punch on his right cheek. Sa sobrang gulat nya sa ginawa ko, hindi na nya nagawa pang umilag.

It took him seconds to realize what I did. And when he had already realized it, he clenched his jaw and slowly faced me.

"You're fucking dead."

His words sent shivers on my spine and before I knew it, he was already holding both of my arms.

Sa sobrang sama ng tingin nya sakin, hindi na agad nagfunction ang utak ko at biglang hindi ko na alam ang gagawin.

Suddenly, he slammed his lips unto mine and he started kissing me roughly. And because I was still stunned, he didn't have to wait for an opening. He just slid his tongue unto my mouth and deepened the kiss.

At dahil nga sa hindi nagf-function ang utak ko hindi ko alam na ganun na din pala ang ginagawa ko.

Then, he slowly pushed me into the bed and placed himself on top of me. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang init ng katawan nya sakin. It was like burning my skin pero halos wala akong pakialam dahil sa ginagawa namin.

I was too focused by the way we are kissing. It was rough but it was passionate. It was like he was hungry for my lips. And I won't hide the fact that I am liking it.

At para namang biglang nagkaroon ng sariling utak ang mga kamay ko dahil kusang umakyat iyon mula sa likod nya hanggang sa buhok nya. He even groaned when I pulled him closer.

His hands started roaming around my body. He slowly lifted his lips off my mouth and it slowly went down to my neck. I leaned my head to the right to gave him access and when his lips was already there, he started licking it and that made me moan out load.