Chapter 20 - "I f-cking will."

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked me with no hint of pain or any emotion in his eyes. I had to blink a few times more to make sure that I am awake and that this pain that I am feeling is not a dream.

"Why don't you fucking say something?" he coldy said again. Hindi ako makasagot. I wanted to say something. I want to let him know that I'm his retard pero walang lumalabas na kahit ano sa bibig ko.

"Ano ba? Pipi ka ba?!" sigaw nya and this time, I winced.

It hurts. I feel like I was being stabbed. I feel like my heart is going to explode any minute because of the pain that I'm feeling.

I couldn't hold it any longer. My tears started falling from my eyes.

Ang sakit. Ang sakit sakit.

This is not happening right? 

Nagsimulang manginig ang buong katawan ko at unti unting nanghina ang mga tuhod ko kaya naman natumba ako sa kinatatayuan ko. I couldn't take it. I could not accept it. Halos ayaw mag-sink in sakin na hindi nya na ako kilala. Na baliwala na ko sa kanya. Ilang araw lang akong walang malay. Ilang araw lang akong nalayo tapos ito ang aabutan ko.

Why does it have to be Xavier? Bakit hindi nalang ako?

I covered my face to hide my tears. It was a very stupid move since he saw how my tears ran down on my face pero wala na kong ibang magawa. Ang sakit sakit.

Why does it have to be him?

Suddenly, I felt someone hug me.

"Shit. I was joking, retard."

Napahinto ako sa pag-iyak ko at agad na napatingin sa kanya. "What?"

"I was joking." ulit nya.

I was stunned.

I don't know if I should be pissed o jump in joy. Jump in joy 'cause he did not forget about me and our memories or pissed 'cause he toyed my feelings. Ang sakit kaya!

But instead of feeling any of the two, I cried. Harder this time.

"I hate you! I hate you! You think that was funny? Huh? You think that, that was funny? It's not, Xavier! It broke my heart you freaking jerk! it broke my heart!" I said and sobbed more. "I thought you forgot everything about me, about us! I thought that I already lost you! Ang sakit sakit to the point na mas gusto ko pang mamatay nalang! Hindi ko kaya alam mo ba yun?!"

"Ssshh." His hug tightened around me and I felt him kissed my forehead. "You think your heart was the only one that was broken? You think you're the only one who cried?"