39

Finn's POV-

"YOU DID WHAT?!" David yelled, making me & Finn flinch.

"Sir, I love you daughter and"—

"Boundaries Finn. Boundaries." David sighed, putting his hand on his forehead. "I mean, she's 17."

"I know I should've asked it's just, I can't spend another second away from her."

"So you think proposing will change that?!" He raised his voice, plopping down on the couch.

"Dad"—

"Ohhh don't 'Dad' me Millie. You knew how I would react." He said sternly, making Millie gulp.

Maddie and Maya were in the corner, not saying a word.

"Stop eavesdropping" Millie threw a pillow at them, making them laugh.

"No. Absolutely not." He said, shaking his head.

"I don't care what you say! I wasn't asking permission I was telling you"—

"Mills, it's okay. Look, you know I have the upmost respect for you sir. & i know you may not understand, but I am so in love with your daughter,  I would marry her yesteday if i could." I stood up, seeing millie blush.

"You're not even in college yet Finn. How do you expect to pay for a wedding? Hell even a ring!"

"None of that matters, as long as I am with her." I grabbed her hand, smiling at her.

"Guess it's a bad time to say this but, can I also move in with him?" She smiled, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"HELL NO! You're not 18 until a few months & until then you listen to me." He crossed his arms, standing up,

"Look." He sighed, walking up to us. "I can't control this weird engagement okay, but I draw the line at moving in together."

"Does this mean I have your blessing?" I asked, gulping.

"Fine. We're done here." He stormed out of the living room, as Millie smiled widely, engulfing me in a hug.

"I will get you a ring as soon as possible i promised." I cupped her cheeks, kissing her softly.

"None of that matters Finn, as long as I am with you."

~~~

Millie's POV-

I walked into my room, plopping down on my bed.

Finn left a while ago, he had homework to catch up on.

"Dude you're bold." Maya walked in, plopping down on my bed next to me.

"What a rush." I chuckled, staring at the ceiling. "I love him Maya." I smiled, replaying everything in my head.

"Damn the dick is really that good?" She laughed, making me roll my eyes.

"Out." I said sternly, pointing to the door.

"Whatever." She sighed, walking out.

~~~

"HAHAHAHA" Sadie fell to the ground, holding her stomach. "I-I'm gonna pee my pants." She cried, rolling around on the carpet.

"I-I'm serious Sadie." I fiddled with my fingers, blushing.

"Yeah right. Stop messing with me it's hurting my ribs" She laughed, sitting up. I stared at the ground, not saying a word.

"Oh my God. You're serious?!" She got up, rushing over to me.

"Yep."

"HOLY SHIT MILLIE!!" She pulled me into a hug, shaking me crazily. "WHEN?!"