{8} Loser

i felt like updating twice today

millies POV-

"finn!" i yelled, slapping his arm, as he laughed, holding his stomach.

"it's not funny." i mumbled, wiping the whipped cream off my face, as he shrugged, licking it off his fingers.

"don't fall asleep while studying." he shrugged, as i rolled my eyes, sitting up. i walked to his bathroom, wiping it off with a towel, as i gasped, checking the time.

shit i'm late to iris' birthday party.

"i've gotta go." i grabbed my bag, as i finn sighed, crossing his arms while giving me a look.

"what?"

"you're going to her birthday party aren't you."

"what? no.. i've got plans with sadie." i mumbled, seeing him chuckle.

"i've seen sadie's snapchat story, she's already at the party." he crossed his arms, making me sigh. "but, do whatever you want, i warned you." he shrugged, as i sighed, getting up.

"i'll be fine, see ya wolfhard!" i walked out, seeing him stop me at the door.

"what?"

"i'll take ya."

"nah i'm good."

"you know how lame you're gonna look if people know you took the bus to her house? i'm just looking out for you, her friends are bitches."

"alright." i sighed, as he nodded, grabbing his keys.

"let's go." he sighed, closing his door, as i nodded, getting in his car.

twenty minutes later

"here we are." finn pulled up to a gigantic house, as i widened my eyes, giving him a look.

"thanks." i opened the door, feeling his hand touch my shoulder, making me turn around.

"i warned you. text me if anything happens."

"thanks. but i'll be fine." i smiled lightly, as he nodded, taking his hand off.

i got out of the car, walking up to iris' door, knocking lightly.

she opened the door, as i smiled lightly, waving.

"millie! hey!" she smiled, giving me a hug, as i smiled lightly, hugging her back.

"who took you?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows, seeing no car parked outside.

"finn." i said awkwardly, as she nodded, letting me inside.

"come on, the drinks & snacks are in here." she smiled, as i nodded, grabbing a water.

"millie!" i turned around, seeing sadie, as i smiled widely, hugging her.

"you're late girl!" she slurred, as i chuckled, shaking my head.

"this one had a little much to drink." iris chuckled, helping sadie stand, as i sighed, chuckling.

"you want anything other than water?" iris asked, making me shake my head.

"i don't drink." i informed her, making her cross her arms.

"oh come on! just one? i'm a beast at making drinks."

"it's true!" sadie held her drink up, as i chuckled, sighing.

i'm not allowed to drink on anti depressants. but i can't just tell her that.

"just one." i shrugged, as iris cheered happily, clapping her hands.