{3} oof

idk what the hell i'm doing with this book😂

millie's POV-

i walked into caleb's house, mesmerized by how big his house was. you could get lost in here.

i saw a bunch of people scattered everywhere, drinking & dancing, making me feel uncomfortable.

my social anxiety is kicking in.

i saw sadie wonder off, as i sighed, walking to the kitchen.

"millie!" noah waved his hand at me, grabbing my attention, as i sighed a breath of relief, walking over to him.

"you made it" he smiled, as i nodded, chuckling.

"i guess i did."

"do you want something to drink?"

"water will be fine." i smiled lightly, as he nodded, walking over to the fridge.

"don't let this out of your sight, people drug drinks all the time." noah warned, as i nodded, taking the water bottle from his hand.

"well i'm gonna go find Gaten, i'll see you later!" he yelled over the loud music, as i nodded, sighing. i'm alone again, great.

i walked down a hallway, seeing a girl shoved up against the wall making out with finn, as i gagged, walking faster.

gross.

"i'll see you tonight." finn winked at the girl, pulling away, as i widened my eyes, rushing out of there so he can't see me.

"british girl!" i heard behind me, as i rolled my eyes, turning around. i guess i wasn't fast enough.

"it's millie." i crossed my arms, as he shrugged, chugging his drink.

"where's your friend? she's hot."

"too bad she hates you." i gave a fake smile, making him smirk.

"i like you when you're feisty."

"right.. well i'm gonna go now." i turned around, about to walk the other way until i felt his hand grab my shoulder.

"wait, you have a"— he bumped into me, pouring his drink all over me, as i gasped, feeling the cold drink seep through my shirt.

"dude! what the hell!"

"ugh, you're fine, i'm sure your mommy can just get you another one." he crossed his arms, making me glare at him.

"excuse me?"

"i know all about you. you're mommas girl." he smirked, making me ball my fists in anger.

"she's sick you dipshit." tears burned in my eyes, as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"what she has the flu or something?"

"no asshole she has cancer." a stray tear fell from my eye, as he widened his eyes, knowing he fucked up.

"..oh."

i flipped him off, storming out of the house, just wanting to leave this stupid party.

parties are so overrated.

i walked home in the cold, shivering the whole way, until i finally got there.

i walked in, seeing maya & her boyfriend on the couch watching netflix, as i slammed the door, walking to the kitchen.

"what's your problem?" maya asked, pausing the show, making me turn around.

"i hate parties!" i yelled, making her chuckle.