{20} Mom

guess who's going to a quince??😂 is this dress cute?

millie's POV- two months later from last chapter

"finn i will slap you if you don't stop!" i laughed, seeing him chuckle, continuing to tickle me.

"go ahead, slap me." he laughed, as i squirmed, screaming, as he laughed, pulling away.

i slapped him lightly, as he chuckled, shaking his head, as i sighed, sitting up.

"what time is it?" i asked, looking around for my phone.

"six thirty." finn checked his apple watch, as i nodded, getting up.

"i've gotta go see my mom."

"i'll take you." he smiled lightly, as i nodded, kissing his cheek. we walked downstairs, walking outside, as i smiled, getting in his car.

he pulled out of the driveway, intertwining our fingers, resting our hands on my lap, as i sat back, listening to music.

twenty minutes later

he pulled in the hospital, parking his car, sighing.

"so when will i get to officially meet your mom?" finn asked, as i shrugged, looking down.

"soon, i promise. thanks for the ride." i kissed his cheek, getting out of the car, as he waved, driving off.

~~~

finns POV- the next day

"what if she thinks i'm too ugly to meet her mom? what if she's embarrassed of me?" i paced around my room, as caleb sighed, rolling his eyes.

"finn you're fine, i'm sure she has a explanation. don't take it too seriously." he shrugged, as i sighed, nodding slowly.

"well i feel bad that i don't get to meet her mom."

"what about her dad?"

"she's never talked about him. i don't know what happened to him." i shrugged, as he nodded, shrugging.

"well try and talk to her about it." caleb shrugged, as i nodded looking down.

"well anyway, i've got a date to attend to. i'll see you later." he got up, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"so are y'all official or what?" i asked, as caleb shrugged, sighing.

"i haven't asked her out yet. i want to wait for a special time."

"oh, alright." i shrugged, as he nodded, giving me a bro hug, walking out, as i sighed, deciding to text millie.

me- hey, can you come over later?

mills💛🤞- yeah sure, let me get ready🙂

i set my phone down, laying down, as i sighed, turning on netflix.

~~~

i heard a knock at my door, as i quickly got up, walking downstairs, & opening the door, seeing millie.

we walked upstairs, going to my room, as we laid on my bed.

"what's up?" she rested her chin on her palm, laying on her side.

"when can i meet your mom?"

"um"—

"is it because you're embarrassed of me? i mean i get that i was  hoe but millie that was the past, i really have changed." i gave a sad look, as millie sighed, grabbing my hand.

"finn i am not embarrassed of you at all, it's just.. my mom gets attached really easily and i just want to make sure that you stick around." she frowned, as i sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist.