{26} Drama

millies POV-

i woke up to my alarm, as i yawned, turning it off, seeing finn next to me still asleep.

i got up quietly, putting on my clothes, as i grabbed my stuff, seeing him still asleep. i kissed his cheek quickly, before walking out of his room.

i walked downstairs, walking out of his house.

~~~

a few hours later

i walked into school, walking to my locker, as finn crossed his arms waking up to me.

"yeah?" i chuckled, grabbing my books.

"you snuck off this morning, where'd you go?" he gave a confused look, tilting his head.

"i had to get ready for school."

"mills, are you having regrets about last night? i'm sorry if i was being pushy about it."—

"finn, i'm not having any regrets okay? i have to get to class." i gave a small smile, kissing his cheek, as i sighed, walking to the bathroom.

i splashed some water on my face to wake me up, as sadie walked in, smirking at me.

"what?" i chuckled, as she smirked, crossing her arms.

"i heard your little convo with finn."

"oh." i chuckled, as she screamed, jumping up & down.

"why didn't you tell me bitch?!" she hit my arm, as i chuckled, shrugging

"i was going to, i promise." i chuckled, as she nodded, sighing.

"sooo how was it?"

"sadie i'm not getting into detail—

"was it big?" she cut me off, as i gave her a weird look, furrowing my eyebrows. "was it?"

"i don't know... kinda." i said shyly, as she screamed, jumping up & down, making me cover her mouth with my hand.

"shhh." i chuckled, as she sighed, nodding slowly.

"listen i need to get to class but you're telling me everything at lunch." she smirked, walking out out of the bathroom, as i sighed, looking in the mirror.

wow i look like shit today.

~~~

the last bell of the day finally rang, as i sighed a breath of relief, walking to my locker, as finn smiled, walking up to me.

"hey, do you wanna come over?" finn smiled, as i nodded, smiling lightly.

"i'm gonna visit my mom first." i said, as he nodded, smiling.

i put my bags in my locker, closing it, as i turned around, seeing everyone staring at me, as i furrowed my eyebrows, looking at finn.

"what's their problem." finn whispered, as i shrugged, checking my phone.

i gasped, seeing a picture of me on instragram with the caption "virgin mary? i think not." i looked up at finn, as he furrowed his eyebrows, taking the phone.

"what the hell?"

"did you tell everyone?" i gave a sad look, as finn shook his head profusely, making me look down.

"finn"—

"mills i swear to god i didn't tell anyone."

"i overheard you and red's little conversation this morning, should've checked the stalls before you opened your mouth huh?" iris smirked, as tears burned in my eyes.