{22} Sorry

^^^ my boo sent me this & now i feel special🙂😂

millies POV/ a few days later from last chapter

i was currently in bed, watching netflix & cuddling with my stuffed bear that finn got me, as i sniffled, stuffing my face with ice cream.

finn hasn't talked to me since the break up. i have been to school either. i just need a break.

i heard a knock at my door, as i sniffled, getting up.

i saw the pizza guy, as i furrowed my eyebrows, giving a confused look.

"umm, i didn't order pizza."

"it was sent to this house but it was already paid for." he handed me the pizza, as i furrowed my eyebrows, opening it.

i furrowed my eyebrows, seeing sorry spelled with pepperonis, as i rolled my eyes, throwing it out.

i sighed, hearing another knock at my door, as i groaned, opening it, stopping in my tracks.

"millie please talk to me, i'm sorry." finn begged, as i sighed, giving him a look.

i slapped him hard across the cheek, as he groaned, holding his cheek, as i rolled my eyes, slamming the door.

"millie please!" he yelled, knocking again, as tears burned in my eyes.

"finn go away!" i yelled from the other side of the door, as he continued to knock profusely, making me roll my eyes, opening it.

"what do you want?!"

"millie i don't know how many times i have to tell you, i'm sorry. Iris lied about the whole thing and i was an idiot for believing her, and i'm just fucking sorry millie. you make me really happy and the last thing i wanted was for us to break up. please please forgive me." he begged, as i sighed, crossing my arms.

"oh finn... all i have to say is, fuck you." i shrugged, as he groaned, giving a sad look.

"mills please"—

"don't call me that, there's nothing you can say or do that will make me change my mind." i shrugged, as he sighed, giving a sad look.

"millie please."

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"mills i promise i'll be a better boyfriend, i promise i will trust you more and i promise i will forget about iris for the rest of my life just please forgive me millie." he gave a sad look, as tears burned in my eyes.

"why didn't you believe me." i cried, as he sighed, giving a sad look.

"millie i'm so so sorry please." tears burned in his eyes, as i sniffled, looking down. "i don't know what was wrong with me, i was just so scared that you were going to break up with me and i didn't want that to happen, and i lashed out and i know that you're pissed and that you're never going to forgive me but you know what, i'm gonna keep fighting for you mills because i love you." he gave a sad look, making me widen my eyes, gulping nervously.

"w-what?"

"i love you millie bobby brown. i have ever since i laid my eyes on you, i should've said it sooner and i should've trusted you and i'm just sorry millie, please forgive me."

"if you loved me then you would've trusted me."

"mills i didn't trust you because i was so scared that it was true that i didn't bother to listen to you and i'm sorry mills, but i do love you i swear." he gave a sad look, as i sighed, looking down.