CHAPTER 4

RED MOON PACK

Amber parks the car and they get inside Candice is in awe when she releases that this mansion is big and stunning she puts her bags down and sit on the couch busy looking around Tellie walkes in with a smile on her face.

Amber: "The Queen of the kitchen has walked in everyone". She laughs.

Tellie: "Did you just call me the Queen of the kitchen Amber I'm never cooking for you". She shook her head.

Amber: "I was joking Tellie you know it too so don't spoil the fun".

Rick: "We brought you a guest". Charlie smacked his arm.

Charlie: "She is not a guest she is the Alpha's mate". Tellie gasped.

Amber: "Yeah that's the reaction I was waiting for when are they getting here anyway". Candice stood up and walked to Tellie.

Candice: "Hello, I'm Candice I assume you're the maid here so you don't mind taking my bags to my room". The room suddenly went quiet.

Tellie: "What?". She glance at her.

Candice: "You want me to repeat what I said or you're just shocked?". Charlie gasped.

Amber: "Are you mad she's not your maid and she will definitely not take your bags to any room". Candice turned smirking and walked towards Amber.

Candice: "Are you forgetting something missy, I'm your Alpha's mate soon to be Luna so trend carefully to what comes out of your mouth". She widened at this.

Charlie: "I did say we doomed you see now she is already bossing everyone around".

"CANDICE!". They all turn around to find Alpha looking angry with his veins showing off. He walks towards her and she is just smiling.

Rick: "Oh boy". He looked at Charlie who shook his head. "Man don't pee on yourself the hell". He wanted to laugh.

Charlie: "Are you seeing this man he looks deadly scary".

Damien gets to Candice and he grabs her neck by his right arm and she is gasping for air he holds her up a little and let go of her she sinks in the floor coughing so loud. He turns to Tellie with a smile on his face.

Damien: "No one will ever disrespect you while I'm here don't mind what happened continue with what you were doing". Tony was in awe with the rest of the members Candice was still coughing.

Charlie: "Damn he did that with one arm man he took her up with one damn arm Jesus he is brutal, ruthless you name it, but she deserves it". They nodded.

Tony: "Amber go get her water her throat must be dry, and painful". Amber went to get water and came back then gave it to her.

Damien: "Oh Candice I find it insulting that you just arrived in this house, and all of the sudden you bossing people around this is my house my rules Rick take her bags to the guest room and if something like this happens again I won't hesitate to snap your head I didn't even want a mate to begin with so getting rid of you won't hurt me at all I have zero feelings". He went upstairs with Tony behind him.

Charlie: "He said he has zero without blinking oh, shit I'm starting to believe he doesn't have a heart".

Amber: "He doesn't those rumors are true". Charlie gave her a look.

Amber: "Yeah people said when his parents got murdered in front of him that is when his heart went cold get it now?". He nodded.

Rick: "Help me take these in her room get up so that you can maybe go lie down". She stood up and followed Rick to her room.