CHAPTER 33

Continuation

Collen: "Lady are you taking us in or what?". She opens the gate they follow her inside they enter the house it was a normal house until she passed the button on the wall the wall opens revealing the special place where they were doing all these thing. They were amazed to see what was inside.

Charlie: "Holy! Shit! what kind of a place is this". He exclaimed.

Bruno: "Man, are you sure we will walk out of here alive". Charlie slapped his hand.

Charlie: "Don't say that I can't die here I still need to-to-the fuck I need to do what I need to do". Bruno chuckled.

Tony: "He really is up to something I wonder what cure does he want look at all of these people".

Rick: "I bet they don't want to be here I wonder if their families know they are here".

Allison: "We have to make sure everyone walks out of here alive". They walk inside this door written 'Father' they all frown reading it. Collen whispered to Emily.

Collen: "why is it written father". She shrugged.

Emily: "I'm wondering the same thing". They walk in Delta was sitting on this big chair that looks shining it was as if he was sitting on his throne there were too many chairs inside enough for all of them. They all sat down Damien was next Steve in front Delta was fascinated to see many people coming to see him he was happy that finally he will be getting his cure both Alpha's are here which means if it does not work with one Alpha then definitely it will work the other one. Allison looked next Tris her mind was far away. She nudge her she finally snaps out of her thoughts.

Allison: "You okay Tris?". She nods faking a smile. She was worried about Damien's behavior she did not understand why he acted that way with her. Delta stood us clapping hands.

Charlie: "Someone tell me why he is clapping hands". Amber was fuming with anger seeing the man who liked Chloe im front of her. She took deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

Collen: "He looks weird like he is Uhm...I don't know man he just looks weird". Josh nods he saw it too.

Owen: "Can he speak already he has been clapping for a while now is he okay?". He raised his eyebrow.

Eric: "He must be seeing his cure I guess". Delta finally sit down the lady was next to him smiling like an idiot.

Delta: "Welcome Alpha Damien and Steve with your pack I see you thought something would go wrong don't worry we'll treat you well".

Steve: "How sure are we about that".

Delta: "Ahh, Steve you have my word I will only get the sample from you then you will walk out of here good as new". Damien was staring at him without saying any word.

Lady: "Father can we start the testing?". Charlie laughed Bruno was helping him, Collen wanted to laugh but Edward shot him a look he didn't laugh.

Charlie: "I'm sorry, but can I ask why is she calling you 'father' we also saw at the door the name". Delta nod.

Delta: "These are my children they grew up here I did everything for them they would never leave me". Everyone stiffened at that.

"He is lying". Tris almost jumped on her chair hearing the small voice talking to her she looked around no one was here it seems like he is the only one who can hear it.

"They can't hear me don't worry why are you here you should leave this place". She never knew there was a boy locked up here she wanted to see him to hug him it seems like he was alone he needed someone and she was going to save him she can't let a child die here. She called Kira