CHAPTER 17

TRISTIN

She was not going to work today as she has been giving days off the club is also closed so that people can prepare for the big day. She  just finished fitting her dress and it is hugging her on right places she looks stunning she turn around slowly trying to see if every part looks good and yes her back is fully visible just like she wanted the fake tattoo will fit perfectly on her back. She practice walking with the heels it's her first time wearing heels she surprises herself as she walks perfect as if she has done this before. She smile in the room. Kira can you hear me.

(Mind Link)

Kira: "You look absolutely beautiful Tris I'm so happy for you this dress is definitely made for you everyone's eyes will be on you I can already see it wow I'm so glad I'm in your body right now". Tris smile.

Tris: "I'm also happy to have you here Kira I never thought I would look this beautiful look at me Kira I can't believe this is me I don't want to cry no I won't cry". She shook her head.

Kira: "The boys will be shocked to see you this beautiful, but Tris the tattoo are you sure about it?". She nods.

Tris: "I'm sure Kira, and besides I don't think there will someone who will ask me about aghhh what am I saying of cause they will be curious and some will ask me about it".

Kira: "Don't worry no one will touch you I'm here for you we will crush them down". She laugh.

Tris: "Kira about that dream the two man I saw there whose face was not clear you think it is something that will happen I'm scared?". Kira sighed deeply.

Kira: "Yes I think it will happen, but I'm here Tristin I will never leave you trust me". She nod.

Tris: "Let me take this off and go downstairs we only have two days left for this big ceremony". She undresses then get dressed on her casual clothes then walked downstairs she saw Josh and Bruno.

Bruno: "Hey cupcake came here did you fit the dress?". She nods smiling. She mind link them.

Josh: "With that smile we can tell it fits you perfectly right?". She mind link them.

Tris: "It was made for you I can't wait for you to see it I'm so excited for the big day". Jumps up and down like a child.

Bruno: "Okay cupcake slow down what will you do with your hair?". She shook her head.

Josh: "Relax Owen will work his magic on you I trust him". They nod.

Tris: "Talking about him where is he and Eric?".

Josh: "Eric went home his Mom just got back from her trip, and Owen went to buy some product of his tattoo business". Tris nod then sit down.

Bruno: "We made you breakfast let me go grab it". She wait for him they always treat her like this they do everything for her she loves being treated like that it's new, and no one other than her parents have ever done that for her. She start eating her food until she finishes it.

Tris: "I loved it taste so good wow you guys went all out for this". They laugh.

Josh: "Anything for our cupcake". She smile.

Bruno: "So cupcake let's say on the night of the ceremony let me sit down......so on the night of the ceremony you happen to meet your mate what wil you do?". She is taken back by this question they are gazing at her with so much focus she smile.

Tris: "I'll kill whoever he is?". Their jaw drops.

Josh: "WHAT?".

Bruno: "WHY?".