CHAPTER 25

Continuation

Allison

Tony's house has been turned into something new and yes I have moved in completely. I was in the lounge watching some comedy show I really can't believe I'm here with my mate. Tony walks downstairs looking handsome as always I'm thankful to Moon Goddess for giving me such a fine man.

Tony: "Take a picture it will last long". I smile he sat next to me, and hugs me tight.

Allison: "When are we going to see Tristin I really miss her". He nodded.

Tony: "Alright I have not told the pack that you staying here so they will be shocked to see us together don't be surprised okay, and please just be normal in front of Alpha Damien he doesn't bite". She nodded. "Ohh our pack is full of crazy people". She chuckles.

Allison: "Mine too have you seen Collen he is crazy that one but okay I'll do what you say I really need to see her face". He nodded.

Tony: "So you want to go now or later".

Allison: "Can we go now please". He nodded. His heart was beating fast he doesn't believe she is finally here she is real, and she is his mate.

Tony: "Alright let's go then". They walks outside and drove to Alpha Damien house.

RED MOON PACK

Tris and Damien walked out of his study room and went to the lounge only Tellie was there she nearly dropped the glass she was holding due to being shocked at the sight of Tris, and Damien holding hands. She smile like a baby that is given candy and clapped her hands quietly. They chuckled seeing her reaction.

Tellie: "OH MY GOD!!! I should not be witnessing this alone where the hell are they". She clapped her mouth shut they wanted to laugh at this.

"Jesus Moon Goddess is this real!!!!" Said a voice on the door it was Charlie's voice they were standing at the door awe looking at Tris and Damien.

Amber: "Please tell me I'm not dreaming". They walk to them with smile in their faces not believing what they were seeing.

Rick: "They are holding hands....uhm like people who are in love". They all nod.

Damien: "Where is Tony is he alright?".

Tellie: "We don't know when I got back he was not here".

Charlie: "He will come back don't worry, but Luna....uhm....did you guys fix things". She nods blushing.

Damien: "Um, can we talk in my room it won't take long". She glanced at him and they walk to his room.

Charlie: "Don't do something other than talking!!". He shouted they laugh going upstairs.

Amber: "Don't worry they won't the mating night has not happened yet". They are now sitting down on the table. "Guys has anyone seen Chloe?". They shook their heads.

Rick: "Maybe she went home". Amber sighed.

Amber: "But it's strange she always tell me when she is going home what changed now".

Tellie: "Maybe it was an emergency". They all nod.

Meanwhile Damien and Tris were glancing at each other. Damien didn't know how to say it too Tris. She mind link him.

(Mind Link)

Tris: "You seem anxious what is wrong?". He sighed.

Damien: "Um,.....we have to leave Tris". She was puzzled.