CHAPTER 28

Orbit Moon Pack

Tris was in the kitchen making breakfast together with Owen he was helping her. Tris did not know what happened yesterday when she collapsed but she found it weird and when she tried to mind link Damien she did not reach him and that worried her. Owen saw her face was not okay.

Owen: "Cupcake so do you have any idea what happened to you like what made you to collapse". She shook her head and mind link him.

(Mind Link)

Tris: "I feel like something happened to Torres but when I try to mind link him I couldn't reach him I'm worried Owen ". He nodded.

Owen: "Uhmm...what if we go and see if he is alright". She shook her head.

Tris: "I can't see him Owen his grandparents are there so they won't even let me near him". He thought for a while she watched him.

Bruno: "Are you guys done making food or you just going to zoom out like that". They finally looked at him.

Owen: "Bruno my friend". Bruno and Tris were confused.

Bruno: "What?". Owen went to him.

Owen: "You know I love you right". He frowned.

Bruno: "The fuck Owen just say it man what do you want stop being weird". Tris wanted to laugh.

Owen: "Alright I have a plan but let's go to the others". They quickly walked to the lounge Eric and Josh were busy playing a game.

Bruno: "Guys listen up something big happened". They stopped playing and glance at them.

Owen: "Alright here is the thing we are going to visit the Red Moon Pack today". Their jaws dropped.

Bruno: "WHAAAAAAT?". He screamed.

Eric/Josh: "Why the fuck would we do that?". Tris was also stunned to hear this.

Owen: "Look guys we just have to go and say hello then that's all". Bruno chuckled in disbelief.

Tris: "Owen why would you go there?". He stare at her.

Bruno: "Yeah why would we even go there?".

Owen: "Our cupcake is worried that something bad might have happened to her mate so she can't go there because his evil grandparents are there so we have to go and see if he is fine".

Eric: "That makes sense so when do we go there?".

Owen: "The food is ready we have already set the table so let's just eat and when we are done we will head straight to their house".

Josh: "Uhh do we know their house?". They gave him a 'really' look he shrugged "What? I don't know it so don't give me that look". They laughed.

Eric: "Who doesn't know that house it's so big and very beautiful anyone knows it".

Bruno: "Uhhh can we go eat I'm starving already". They nodded walking to the table they sat down started digging in.

Eric: "Are you sure about this man?". Owen sigh looking at Tris.

Owen: "We are doing this for cupcake so yes I'm sure". They nodded.

Bruno: "But we can't just go there and say hello we must make a scene". They shot him a look.

Josh: "Bruno". He warns him. They know he will do something bad

Eric: "He is up to something this one we all know that". They nod.

Bruno: "What?....I mean they will suspect something if we just go there and say 'Oh hello we were in the neighborhood so we thought we should drop by and say hi' firstly we have never been there, they don't know us so you need to think about it". They nodded.