CHAPTER 38

TRISTIN

Torres was like a beast when we woke up we made love again this time he was whispering all sweet things on my ears I could tell this man was having the best day of his life the sparkle on his eyes you could not ignore it. I never knew making love would be intense it's overwhelming that I would end up crying the feeling is just intensifying and very deep I don't want to lose what I have with Torres. Tellie was back from home she was busy making food singing in the kitchen even though I told her to spend as much time with her daughter she still chose to one back early than I expected. I decided to go, and help her she smile when she sees me.

Tellie: "Look, at you Tris the glow". I blush what glow is she talking about. I mind link her.

Me: "Stop it Tellie I see nothing let me help you". She nodded I set the table then go besides her we place the food on the table today is nothing special we just want to eat together with the pack I remember when they told me that Torres does not eat with them they he will eat in his room I vowed to myself to change that, and I did he can eat happily with his pack in the same table. "I'll go to Cole's room he needs to bath we will be down in a minute I'm sure the rest are on their way". I walk to Cole's room he is still on the bed just sitting there nothing I go to his side. "Did you just woke up?". He nodded he has restless lately I don't know what is happening to him, but I hope it's nothing bad I take him into my arms. "You need to bath let's go". I move to his bathroom ad takes off his clothes, and start bathing him when I finish I wipe his body then location it letting him get dressed in his favourite clothes I can hear laughter downstairs that could only mean that they are here. I comb his hair then walk to the kitchen they already are seated. I sit next to Damien Cole is next to me.

Charlie: "Our favorite Luna joins us". They laugh I smile at Cody he is smiling at me too I'm really happy for them Charlie deserves to be happy he has always wanted mate, but he never knew it was right in front of his eyes.

Tony: "She is officially our Luna". I smile Damien holds my hand under the table. Tellie sit down we finally dish for ourselves. We eat laughing with only stories Charlie is telling us he then goes to tell us about the Candice incident I feel Damien tighten the drip of his hand but I ignore him I really want to hear this.

Charlie: "I'm telling you Luna you should have seen them busy getting cosy and lovey dovey in front of us it was like they were on set playing this scene, but they were the worst actors ever". We laugh he is still tense. Cole already left to his room he was done eating.

Tellie: "I have never seen Alpha like that so that is when we knew something was wrong with him because he has never done something like this". They all nod.

Cody: "So, you telling me if someone wants to be your mate well fake mate there are witches who can do that". Charlie nods.

Charlie: "Yeah maybe Mrs Mackenzie can also do it". Cody slaps his hand.

Cody: "Charlie my grandma is not a witch she just knows spells that's all she could never do that could she?". He eyed Charlie who burst out laughing.

Charlie: "I'm serious on this one Cody she can do it believe me". Cody's jaws dropped on the ground.

Allison: "Charlie stop scaring your mate don't do that". He nodded.

Tellie: "Can I clean the table people move out of my kitchen". They quickly stands up and walk to the lounge they sat down Damien gaze at Tris.

Damien: "I'll be in my study if you need anything". He walks to his study Tony is right behind him Tris sit next to Allison.