CHAPTER 61

[Sleeping At Last - Four plays softly]

Life can be full of surprises sometimes Tristin glance at the people around the table. She has invited everyone she loves for dinner and to celebrate her life with Damien. Everyone has made it on the dinner, the twins are in their room while Cole is busy babysitting Bruno who can now walk a little. Allison and Tony have told everyone about how Bruno is doing everything fast as a baby which was unusual. He can take a few steps now which really confused them. The table is filled with laughter and joyful sounds. People are happy to be here. She smile seeing her loved ones today here for her she is truly blessed to have them.

Charlie: "Alright Tellie tell us the truth did you cook all this food by yourself?". Tellie shakes her head.

Tellie: "I did not even touch a thing in the kitchen the lady of he house did everything". Everyone glance at Tristin who smile.

Damien: "My wife can cook why are you looking at her like that". They laughed.

Edward: "Let them be we know my sister can cook delicious food".

Owen: "I'm not even surprised to hear that cupcake knows her way in the kitchen".

Damon: "She's the best Luna we are truly blessed to have you".

Tony: "The food is very delicious Luna you certainly outdid yourself". She smile.

Josh: "You need to come visit us for some time we miss you don't let this man keep you away from us". They laughed while Damien shot him a deadly stare. She mind link them.

Tris: "I will visit when the twins are old enough thank you for coming I'm seeing a new face". She was glancing at James who smile at her.

Jay: "That's my brother James I don't know why he did not introduce himself". All eyes were on James now.

James: "I'm James just as he said you all are making me nervous with your stares".

Jay: "You like it when people stare at you". He shot him a look.

James: "I don't please stop talking I'm really nervous right now". He chuckled nodding.

Steve: "Stop teasing him". He whispered to Jay who laughed.

Josh: "Can we get some dessert please I'm full".

Charlie: "Yes we can tell". They burst out laughing Josh gave Charlie deadly stare.

Josh: "Very funny Charlie I bet you also want it". He nodded.

Charlie: "You bet I do can we please have the dessert". They laugh at him.

Collen: "You also want it but you were making fun off him". He roll his eyes.

Charlie: "Alright I'm sorry Josh I won't make fun of you again....now can we talk about how Bruno is taking his steps already why is this child doing things so fast?". They nod.

Allison: "We also don't know why this is happening he is growing too fast it's confusing". Tony nod.

James: "Well....he is cute he will certainly break hearts". They laughed.

Charlie: "What if his heart gets broken...you never know".

Jay: "I would be happy if my child was growing so fast because that will only Man mean my expenses will be cut down". They glance at him laughing.