CHAPTER 22

Continuation

They go insane at this they were so happy for winning. She glance at Damien whom was not looking at her she then looks at her pack Allison looks stunning in her dress Emily took she does not see Mandy she looks at Alpha Steve he is laughing to whatever Collen is saying Taylor is not there she sees him talking to a lady and gasped a lot has happened since she left does this mean Taylor is not Allison mate.

Owen: "Are you alright Kira". She fakes a smile there is another announcement they listen to Timothy.

Timothy: "Okay people since Clay Moon Pack could not make it the Sky Moon Pack will fight again Star Moon Pack let the fight begin". The start fighting, and the Sky Moon Pack won both rounds of the fight there is soft music playing people are getting served their drinks.

Steve is glancing at Alpha Damien who was drinking his drink not minding anything. Charlie speaks up.

Charlie: "So we will be up against them". They nod.

Emily: "Damn, it's the first time we go head to head with them". They nod.

Rick: "They won't hold back I'm afraid of that Tony guy what if he volunteers to fight". Charlie chuckles.

Allison: "Then I'll fight him". They glanced at her.

Edward: "Holy, shit what you mean by that are you serious?". She nods.

Emily: "Um, where the hell is Taylor?".

Charlie: "He is busy with his mate that one Allison you sure about this". She nodded again.

Steve:"Okay, it's final then". She looks at Tony and smile she can't believe she will be fighting her mate yes, she now knows Tony is her mate he has be gazing at her and whenever she is close to him he react quickly.

Timothy: "Ladies and gentlemen our last fight are two big packs that you already know Red Moon Pack under Alpha Damien will go against their biggest rival the Gold Moon Pack get ready we are about to rewrite history". Everyone cheered loud Tris was nervous about this she looks at Damien he is just sitting on his chair looking relaxed as if he won't fight. Tony stands up, and walks to the fighting stage they are waiting to see which one will challenge him then Allison takes off her heels everyone gasped even Tony froze at that.

Owen: "Holy, Moon Goddess he will fight that girl damn".

Bruno: "She looks ready to kick ass". She walks to the stage, and Tony can't hide it he is shocked.

Tony: "Allison what are you doing?". She chuckles.

Allison: "Stop talking Tony let's fight". He exhale and glance at his Alpha she moves towards him they fight, and people are cheering for them he whispered to her.

Tony: "Are you crazy Allison why are you doing this". She moves him down and pinned him on the ground he has nowhere to go now it's either he taps out there is no way out for him. He finally taps out everyone screams.

Allison: "I know I'm your mate Tony sorry for this I had to do it". She lets go of him he stays on the floor like that, and he gets up, and walks to his pack Alpha Damien does not say anything. He is just cold as ice now.

Charlie: "Man she kicked your ass". Tony guilps down his drink.

Tony: "Yeah, at least it was kicked by my mate". Their jaws dropped down.

Amber/Charlie: "WHAAAAAAT?". They are shocked at this. He ignores them. Tris is watching Alpha Damien who stands up, and walks to the stage Steve does the same.