CHAPTER 46

Steve gaze at Jay who is smiling at him by the door. Why is he here? It is really him? He sighed deeply staring at Jay who walks slowly towards him. His breath hitched he has never felt like this for anyone. Jay reach his side and he stands right in front of him with his hands on his pocket. He smirked....why is he smirking at him?.

Jay: "You have been ignoring my calls do you like what you are doing". Steve huffs.

Steve: "You ignored my calls first". His voice was sharp Jay scoffs.

Jay: "That happened because I accidentally left my phone home but when I saw your calls I tried calling you back but you did not answer".

Steve: "What are you doing here?". Jay chuckled moves closer Steve moves backwards but bumps into his table he meet a dead end. Jay smile.

Jay: "Why are you trying to run away from me I'm sorry you thought I was ignoring your calls I would never do that do you know how fast I was driving to get here I wanted to see your face". Steve chuckled.

Steve: "You saw it so go Jay". He shakes his head.

Jay: "I wanted to you invite for dinner tonight please agree Steve do you know I have never done something like this before you----you are the first Steve". Steve sighed deeply he nodded. "Then that's settled them I'll go home to prepare I'll call when you have to come".

Steve: "Now go Jay before I cha--". He groans this man is kissing him hungrily he is working magic on his lips Jay groans feeling this intense feeling rushing on his body Steve is holding him for dear life they pull away you can't miss their intense gaze at each other.

Jay: "The things I want to do to you Steve you're driving me crazy". He licks his lips then moves away from him walking to the door. "I guess I will see you tonight". He walks out. Steve let out a breath he did not know he was holding. He walks out then goes to his room he is glad his pack is busy with their own stuff. He sit down hands on his head he text Emily imagine he is texting someone who is in the same house with him he hears a knock then Emily walks in then glanced at the Alpha.

Emily: "Alpha you look distracted did something happen to you and Jay". He shook his head. "Then why are you like this?".

Steve: "He---he invited me to dinner tonight I---I actually don't know what to wear". She giggles he gives her a cold stare making her to stop.

Emily: "So, you need to me to help you with what to wear". He nodded she claps her hands. "Leave that to me he won't even recognize you when you walk in". He chuckled. They take out his suit trying to see which one will be perfect they found the perfect suit he lies on his bed thinking about what just happened with Jay. What he feels for this man is very deep it scares him.

******

Jay is pacing up and down he has prepared everything for his night the table is perfectly set everything looks amazing the people he hired did an amazing job but he is now worried Steve is not picking up his phone. He groans did he stood him up? The man he has been so anxious to see stood him up he can't believe it. Why is this happening to him. He gulps his drink once and pours another, but a knock stops him he glanced at the door shocked he runs to the door opening it fast he smile seeing Steve standing there looking handsome that suit he stare at him not taking his eyes of him. Steve chuckled pushing him aside walking inside.

Steve: "Whooah, Jay you did this?". He feels cold breath hit his next Jay is standing behind him he wraps him arms around resting his head on his upper shoulder. He place a kiss on his neck Steve groans. "Jay did you really do this just for me?". Jay let go of him then moves to the table.