CHAPTER 3

CLAY MOON PACK

The sister's are in their room they are silent no one is saying anything.

Caroline: "Okay out with it what is going on Candice Patton you can't just call us here and not say a word". Candice shifts uncomfortable from her bed.

Becky: "Yeah why are shifting like that does your bed have bugs?". She shoot
her a look.

Candice: "What! No there are not bugs here okay um....you know Alpha Damien is going for his search today I bet he won't find his mate on the Silver Moon Pack
,vand us being number third might be good somehow". The two sister's were confused at this.

Becky: "What are you plotting Candice you're up to something aren't you...damnit do you know Alpha Damien could kill you if he found out whatever you doing".

Caroline: "Oh my, oh my, Candice what is going on?". Candice glance at her annoyed.

Candice: "Why do you think we have people who are called witches people who are good with spells we will go to Marie's house and she'll do everything for us". The sister's gasp loud.

Becky: "What!?" Eyes wide open.

Caroline: "Jesus, what are you planning Candice?". She shakes her head.

Candice: "Look time is running out you will find out when we are there so let's go quickly I'm sure Alpha Damien is already on his way to the Silver Pack". The sister's were too stunned to speak.

Becky: "You gonna die Candice, and when you die I won't feel sorry for you". Candice sighed rolling her eyes.

Caroline: "Count me in don't say we didn't warn you let's go". They quicky left their home and went to Marie house which was in the woods seems like someone who does not want to be seen there's no other house than her house there they knock, and the door opens itself. They flinched, and looked at each other.

Becky: "This is your plan you go in first". Candice goes insidez and they follow her.

Caroline: "Oh, my gosh it's so scary here I feel hot we shouldn't have done this Candice this was a terrible idea".

"Don't make noise in my house and follow the cat". They didn't even notice there was a cat they follow it and they finally see Marie the witch. She looked scary there are so many things in the room which were scary too they sat down.

Marie: "Candice what brings you and your sister's here". They gasp.

Candice: "How.....how do you know us?" Marie laughs a little.

Marie: "I'm a witch Candice you forgot I know everything so what is your wish?". Candice rubs her hands together.

Becky: "The hell can you speak and stop getting nervous we are here because of you now speak up". She sounded angry.

Candice: "I need you to make me Alpha Damien's mate". Becky dropped her jaw to the floor Caroline was also shocked for words.

Marie: "My, my, my Candice that is a big thing you are asking, but I will do it when the time comes I'll collect my fee, but now don't worry I'll do it, but do you know whom you are up against?". She shook her head.

Becky: "What?!...No I'm sorry, but is that possible.....like can you make someone be someone's mate even when she's not his mate?". Marie nodded.

Marie: "That's what witches are here for we cause chaos into this world, but I asked your sister do you know whom you are up against?".

Caroline: "The way you just said that makes me scared this is a bad id---". She got cut off by Candice.