CHAPTER 23

SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN

The house started shaking as if there is an earthquake Blade, and Jill stood up shocked they try holding on something, but they fall down. The house is shaking very bad now it can split any minute but it suddenly stops shaking. They get up stunned.

Jill: "Don't tell me she has came back for us".

Blade: "I fear she is can you explain what was happening right now". They were both confused by this Jill glanced at the screen then screamed pointing at it, Blade looks at it Tris is in her room sleeping on the bed wearing a red dress. They look at each other confused.

Jill: "What the fuck! What if it's a trap?". Blade shook his head.

Blade: "Look at her she looks bad as if something to her let's go to her stop being a coward". Blade quickly walks out, and goes to Tris room he goes inside, and walks to her he notices blood on the bed sheet he moves her to lie on her back. "Fuck she is shot".

Jill: "Shot.....someone shot her?". He nods Blade slaps her a little on her face she opens her eyes widened to see him she held out her hand, and Blade was sent flying on the wall.

Blade: "Fuck!!!". He groans.

Jill: "I told you it was bad idea". Tris touches her stomach, and winced, but she hears Kira talking to her.

Kira: "Tris you've seen wolves heal, how do they do it how do they trigger it?". She winced again in pain and close her eyes.

Tris: "Pain with pain Kira". Kira sighed.

Kira: "Then do it Tris do it right now". She nods, and she start moving her hand around the holes, and the bullets fall down her wound closes, and she finally breathe out heavily. The two brothers are watching this far from here.

Blade: "We can't hear her from this room it's not working for her anymore". Jill looks at him in shock.

Jill: "You mean to tell me we can't hear what she wants to say to us". He nodded. She mind link them they move back.

(Mind Link)

Tris: "What? You scared don't be I'm not going to kill you". She is finally healed she get off the bed, and walks towards them. They move back she chuckles. They quickly run out of her room she follows them. "Why are running away from me I said I won't kill you".

Jill: "I don't believe a word you say so let's get this over and done with". She frowns.

Blade: "Yeah, I'm afraid I agree with my brother let's just do this".

Tris: "Do what? fight one another ohh I am so tired I don't think I can fight I did a lot of fighting already so---". Jill already has made his move she dodge it, and she touches his arm Kira is now in charge of Tris body fox fire is released again she stabs him right in his stomach he groaned in pain Blade releases his shadow power Kira smirk she moves her sword out of Jill body he falls on the ground.

Kira: "You know Blade Tris did suspect that you two were not real brothers and now it has been confirmed". Blade eyes widened.

Blade: "What the fuck are you on about!". She laughs.

Kira: "Don't tell me you didn't know Jill parents adopted you when you were young but you were older than Jill they wanted to have two son's the fire that killed them was caused by him he still does not remember that he killed his own parents you both don't look alike don't tell me you haven't noticed or were you afraid of looking in the mirror because of your scars the fire caused that right". Blade was fuming in anger. Kira was in charge now. His shadow was large now he pointed it on Tris.