CHAPTER 41

Jay Miller is pacing around his house not knowing what to do his friend Zach just went inside the room to check on the person who is lying on his bed. It's been three days that man has been lying on his bed he doesn't know if he will wake up or not this is killing him because he cancelled his important meeting this Alpha Damien he really was looking forward to that meeting but the unfortunate event happened.

(Back to what happened)

Jay just got back in town after a long time he left when he was teenager he lives with his Aunt who did everything for him that woman loves him like her own son. His parents died in a car accident they said the car exploded. He decided to drive himself to his house he told his drive to go home. Jay is rich he is well known he runs a big company that is doing great. He wants to partner with Alpha Damien because he knows if he has him by his side they will make one big team. He drives to his house it is very dark but he can see because of the car lights turned on. He continues to drive then out of nowhere something hits his car or rather he hits something with his car he bumps into the steering wheel hitting his head he groans loud in pain. Suddenly he feels his wolf react this is the first time it does this he has lived among people who do not inherit wolves or anything he is shocked that his wolf is waking up he winced getting out of his car. He starts to panic when sees a big wolf the size of a big bear lying on the ground.

Jay: "Ohfuckohfuck". He cussed frustrated by what just happened. "Damnit I just got here I don't need this where the hell did it come from". His wolf was busy trying to come out. He gasped when the wolf shifted back then he was staring at a body he moves to the body and feels it pulse it's faint he scoops the body inside his car then drives off. He calls Zach who is his friend.

Zach: "Ahh, long time no see Jay are you back in town?".

Jay: "Yeah, I'm back I have a situation man I need you to hurry to my house it's urgent". He chuckled.

Zach: "Is it a mattress of life and death?". Jay groaned.

Jay: "The fuck man I'm sweating here I hit a wolf it shifted back and it's a guy he....he well just hurry up man I don't know what to do". His voice was shaking he finally arrives at his house then quickly goes to take the boys inside they walk inside he hired a cleaning company and he pour himself water then gulps it. He goes back to his room he walks near the man he checks if he is hurt anywhere in his body but he finds nothing. He gaze at the man's face his wolf burns up he walks out he just does not understand why his wolf is suddenly reacting to the sight of this man. Zach walks inside, and gaze at his friend.

Zach: "You look like a mess man". They fists bump. "So where is my patient?". He points to his room Zach walks inside.

Jay: "Damn, something better not to happen to him of if it does then I'm in deep trouble". He paced up worried. He goes to the lounge and sit for a moment. Zach walks out and goes to him.

Zach: "Um, he is still unconscious for the moment wait for him to wake up then you can talk to him I don't know when he will wake up but when he does you must talk to him". Jay nodded.

(Back to what is happening now)

Jay looks at his friend Zach who just walked out of his room.

Jay: And is he awake?". Zach shook his head.

Zach: "No but you did saw his finger move but he is not awake yet and I did tell you if he regains consciousness don't call me you handle him". He groans.

Jay: "The fuck man how the hell am I suppose to do that what if he shifts back to his wolf when he wakes up then starts fighting". laughs.

Zach: "Really Jay man you are an Alpha if ever he does that I'm sure a man like you can handle him and with these muscles I can guarantee that you could win the fight or damn he could also win the fight he is strong and he has a handsome face look man don't call me again I'm busy". Jay sighed nodding Zach walks out. Jay goes inside his room and sits near the man. He clears his throat then talks quietly.