CHAPTER 40

TRISTIN

The news of Alpha Steve running wild hit everyone like storm Allison is losing her mind she is always trying to make sure they go and look for him but they did and nothing helped. Every pack has tried helping out but Steve is nowhere to be found. My powers are also not working when I try to find him Kira told me that we can't help him it's not time yet. We have been busy trying to cheer Steve's pack with everything and yes Collen has been a great help. They ending up burning Troye body I wonder how Steve will react to hearing that he hated his brother we all don't know why something big happened between those two. Torres is also here blaming himself telling me how he should have apologized on time maybe he would had not ran away. He enter inside the room Steve's pack is downstairs and I have to go and see them but seeing my siblings like that breaks my heart especially Emily she is shattered.

Damien: "You know you could try again maybe you will be lucky and find him". This has turned into a song I don't know many times he has told me this but I also give him the same answer. I mind link him.

Me: "Why do you keep doing this to yourself I told you that I can't find him I've tried many times nothing is happening Torres he will come back on his own". He sigh then sit next to me.

Damien: "I'm sorry I know you must be tired of this but I just can't stand seeing his pack in that state he just needs to come back now". I nodded.

Me: "He will don't worry I hate seeing you like this when is Charlie bringing Cole over?". He shrugged Charlie and Cole have been so close lately he went to Charlie's place for a sleepover for the first I'm so proud of him.

Damien: "I don't know maybe he will bring him later you miss him already". I nodded. Someone knocks on the door he goes to see then moves aside my sister walks in she runs to me I welcome her in my arms Damien walk. I brush her back moving her hair on her face she is calm now.

Emily: "What if he does not come back what then who will be our Alpha?". I shake my head wiping her tears. I mind link her.

Tris: "That won't happen don't think like that please Steve is coming back believe that please I hate seeing you like this". She sniffs.

Emily: "I'm just tired Tris I don't know what to think any more my mind is just blank". I nodded I actually get what she is saying.

Tris: "I know but I promise everything will go back to how things were just trust me". She nodded.

Emily: "Where is Rick I did not see him?". I smile they have been talking with Rick for a while I can say something will happen between them.

Tris: "I don't know maybe he is busy with something then he will come back later".

Emily: "But I was hoping to see him you know but it's fine um, let me leave you". She jumps off the bed. "You coming downstairs right?". I nod smiling. She walks out I take my book and read it I will go to them when I finish this chapter. I hear laughter, and I know instantly that my baby is back the door open and there he is looking at me with glassy eyes he runs to me we hug I missed him he has been gone for two days. I kiss him all over his face he giggles. I get inside his head.

Me: "Why do I feel like you did not miss me?". He shakes his head.

Cole: "Mom I missed you, but it was so fun being with uncle Charlie he is funny he took me to this game store, and some kid tried to talk to me, but when Uncle Charlie saw that she is a girl he freaked out". He laughs.

Me: "What did he do tell me?". I wanted to know because I know Charlie can be too much.

Cole: "He screamed scaring the girl away he then told me to stay away from girls he does not want you, and Dad to kill him he was so loud everyone was looking at us". We both laugh I can already see that Charlie can be too much.