CHAPTER 62

THREE MONTHS LATER

Tony and Allison has adapted to seeing Bruno show his little powers he is growing up fast just like they have imagined. They went to talk to Owen and Eric including Josh about the changes that are happening to little Bruno they learn about hellbounds abilities and everything because they needed to know what will happen to their son that is unusual. James and Collen were now sitting on the lounge in Steve house waiting for them. They have not mentioned their relationship to them as James wanted to wait for the right time which I guess is now. He was anxious about what will happen but he trust Collen and have faith in him. Collen squeeze his hand assuring him that he is here nothing will happen.

Collen: "Don't worry I'm here". He sigh.

James: "You don't know my brother he will freak out....I already told Mom she wants to meet you which is something God she also was worried about Jay finding out".

Collen: "You what?". He shrieks James wanted to laugh.

James: "My Mom won't kill you she's nice and sweet you will love her". He cleared his throat and said, quietly.

Collen: "I trust you James, but-". He stop when he saw Steve standing right at the entrance of the lounge he cursed under his breath wondering how much he heard Steve chuckles moving towards them they stand up watching him walk to them. "Alpha how are you doing?".

Steve: "I'm all good Collen....wow I see you are here to make my husband angry". Collen groaned glancing down.

James: "You see what I told you he knows my brother very well....I'm getting scared". He whispered.

Steve: "James calm down Jay won't hurt you". Someone cleared their throat alarming them.

Jay: "Oh, and what would make me want to hurt my little brother?". The room went quiet after he said that.

Steve: "Come and get a kiss I love seeing that curious face you make". Collen wanted to laugh but held it in Jay scoffs glancing at Steve he went to hug his brother then stare at Collen with a confused face.

Jay: "What are you doing here again...are you my brother's bodyguard?". Collen laughed, but it sounded angry even Steve felt that but when James give Collen a stare he stopped laughing.

Steve: "Baby,.....calm down let's sit down and hear what they want to say". He sighed deeply. They all sat down James felt his palms sweating he knew he was nervous as hell nothin can calm him down.

Collen: "We are here to tell you James is my mate and. I am his that's all". James gasped loud glancing at Collen who just said that like it's nothing his mouth wide open in shock. Steve laughed a little they did not see Jay as he quickly moved fast, and started punching Collen on the face James jumped screaming Steven held Jay back. Collen clenched his jaws feeling pain on his bottom lip he tasted blood but his wolf healed him.

Jay: "What the hell is this James?!". He screamed loud at him.

James: "Big brother I'm sorry I-I never did anything I Iike Collen....yes I'm attracted to him, and I'm not going to break up with Collen we are meant to be together please don't do this". He said, wiping angrily at his eyes. Collen wanted to leave he was angry at what just happened.

Steve: "James please give him time he will accept this I will make sure of it I promise Collen take him home I'm happy for you". They walked out leaving them. Jay groan moving away from Steve.