CHAPTER 43

Continuation

Tris: "Torres, oh my goodness that is why everytime I asked you about why Steve has been acting weird and strange lately you would laugh at my face wow Bruno did say you know something Torres you knew". He nodded.

Damien: "You see Steve did not hide what happened to him when he was with Jay he told me everything but he also never mentioned Jay's name so I was surprised when Jay knew him and I saw everything between them then I also confirmed what Steve told me". She smile.

Tris "Wow, Torres, but Jay has a girlfriend she---she oh no the video they are probably fighting right now". He nodded.

Damien: "She probably did it even go to their house maybe she run away and tomorrow she might book a flight and leave".

Tris: "The video what was in the video I heard ---". He put his finger on her mouth telling her to not say it.

Damien: "Let's just say she cheated on him and the whole world saw it so yeah". She nodded.

Tris: "He must be devastated I pity him". He chuckled.

Damien: "He did not even chase after her Jay does not love that girl". She gasped.

Tris: "You are lying Torres tell me more ". He laughs.

Damien: "I can't believe we are gossiping about other people right now but it was in front of you Bella...he well Jay did not even hold hands with her when they walked in, I noticed that then everything that happened confirmed it he does not love her". She gasped.

Tris: "She must be heartbroken wherever she is". He shook his head.

Damien: "I missed you lets stop talking about other people". She blushed they start kissing, touching each other, she was underneath him He kissed her long and lovingly when she reached for his pants he moved her hand away.

Damien: "Not yet I won't survive if you touch me" she let go, and love each feel of her flesh against his hands as he did. He took out her panty off, and moved away looking at her and bite his lower lip and she tense, and he chuckled moving closer to her, and he moved his fingers on her lady part and pushed one in she gasped and closed her eyes feeling this intensifying feeling.

His finger moved slowly inside of her,back and forth until she could hear that something was coming she moved her hips wanting more of the sweet sensations ripping through her body.She bit her lip (restraining herself from screaming inside his name she does not want to cause another half earthquake) feeling herself reach her orgasm and opened her eyes. He withdraw his fingers and linked his fingers tasting how she feels. He took his pants off and everything then played with his shaft then spread her legs her breath hitched at the sight of his member he then place tip of his hardness settled over her opening and she tensed,sucking her breath.

Damien: "No don't do that relax okay". She nodded he pushed his shaft in, and he arched her back and closed her eyes letting it all in. He moved moved looking deeply in her eyes, and feeling a connection beyond anything he could have ever imagined.She wrapped her arms around his neck,lifted her legs, and clasped them behind his back, then she moved her hips.

Damien: "Mhhh". He moaned and began stroking,slowly with her. She felt something building in her center a ball of fire,growing and causing her to move her hips and he moved faster accommodating her this was new to her but she was learning and it felt good. She felt it the feeling was surpeme pleasure she couldn't quite describe she held him tightly through out her orgasm. Damien gripped her hips, tightly holding her as he moved deeper and deeper inside her.

Damien: "I love this feeling Bella". she was expecting the opposite, and he moved faster and groaning their bodies joined at the center, locked into a mating dance that seemed beyond natural. She mind link him.