CHAPTER 2

RED MOON PACK

Everyone is already waiting in the room some are whispering others are just tense not knowing why they were called here.When Damien and Tony gets inside they all went quiet, and look at them. Tony is Damien Beta he is like his right hand man someone whom he trust with every information and always rely on him. Damien looks around his pack and could tell they look so scared he sometimes does not like it when they get scared of him but he pushes those thoughts away.

Tony: "Some of you know about the Alpha seeking for his mate and it's no secret as every pack out there has been notified about this". Everyone nodded.

Charlie: "So this search when will it take place do we also need to go?". Tony gives him a stiff look.

Tony: "Tomorrow and what do you think?...who's pack are you guys you think this is a game huh asking such ridiculous questions, and this will also help you find your own mate didn't you ever think about that". Charlie looks down.

Amber: "That make sense because some of us don't have our mate yes so yeah I guess Tony is right". Everyone agreed.

Damien: "Do I need to tell you to stop getting scared whenever I walk in the room I'm not your enemy I'm your Alpha and I won't do anything to hurt anyone of you". Tony chuckles.

Charlie: "Am I dreaming or did Alpha just sounded so cool right now or maybe he is excited about this search?". He was whispering to Rick next to him.

Rick: "Yeah I think it's the excitement man he never speaks like that".

Damien: "And....um....I am....so----sorry If I made any one of you scared it um—was not my—my intention". Everyone gasped not believing what was happening even Tony was shocked.

Charlie: "Holy shit he just apologized to us it's not a dream!". He exclaimed.

Rick: "Fuck yeah it's not he is really serious". This took them by surprise they never thought they'll see this day.

Damien: "Can you all stop being delusional why would you get surprised by this you thought I did not have a heart huh? you thought I was not capable of doing this?". They all nodded.

Charlie: "Even your Beta is shocked hearing this we all are don't get me wrong Alpha you cool and all that but you apologizing right now is something I never thought I'd see well damn I'm glad I've witnessed it". Tony chuckles.

Tony: "Yeah I'm also glad too well let's get ready for the search you know some packs are our enemies so you need to keep guard and be cautious you will never know what will happen okay you may leave".

Charlie: "What?....we not eating or anything we just leaving like that man we miss Tellie food didn't she cook today?". Damien shot him a glance and he got scared immediately.

Damien: "She is not your maid or chef don't get used to it you may stay and eat after that leave".

Rick: "Damn for a second there I thought he was going to snap your head out man why won't you shut up!". Charlie shrugged.

Amber: "He never shut up this one he is always talking nonsense you gonna get yourself killed one day because of your loud mouth".

Charlie: "Why are you mad I'm just hungry this is a hungry Charlie speaking and thanks to me you will also eat so leave me alone my mouth did you all a favor". Everyone laughs at that.

Damien and Tony enters Damien study room he goes to pour himself a whiskey he gulps it in one go.

Tony: "Man are you okay?" He sits down.