CHAPTER 54

GOLD MOON PACK

The pack was having their great time eating in the table. It felt like they were having a fest. Edward made certain to cook for a large gathering. Collen did not even ask why they prepared so much food. Steve and Jay were also eating with them.

Collen: "I did not even want to ask about this but I can't help it". They glance at him.

Taylor: "Are you going to say it and stop chewing like that you'll choke". He chuckles.

Collen: "Did something happen why are we having so much food?". They laugh.

Edward: "Something will happen wait for it Collen why are you in a rush". He frowns.

Collen: "In a rush what do you mean by that I was just asking about the food man you cooked this?". His voice was low they laugh again.

Edward: "Of cause I made it who do you think did?". He groans.

Collen: "Man I didn't mean it like that but what is the occasion really?".

Steve: "Collen learn to wait we also don't know man stop chewing like this". He shrug his shoulders.

Jay: "When we are done here we need to talk ". He whispered to Steve. He turns looking at him.

Steve: "What? Did I do something what is this about?". Jay winked at causing him to groan making his pack to stare at him. Jay chuckles looking down.

Taylor: "Alpha are you okay?". He nod.

Steve: "I'm fine something shocked me but I'm fine". He glance at Jay who wanted to laugh.

Collen: "You know if someone could tell me already why are we celebrating then I will be at ease". They shot him a look.

Edward: "Patience Collen you will find out soon".

Jay: "I'm also anxious too Collen I wonder what is going on". They laughed. The door open Emily walked in all smiles.

Edward: "Ahh the prodigal daughter has come back". She roll her eyes then glance at Steve with a smile.

Emily: "I see you took my idea brother you cooked well". They frown looking at Edward.

Taylor: "Idea so this-". He was cut off by Collen.

Collen: "Stop taking words out of my mouth man I was about to say that anyway Emily you made Edward to cook why?".

Emily: "He did it because I have good news". She glance at them.

Collen: "I don't get why you staring at us tell us already". She groans.

Emily: "Charlie be patient please so I am with someone and I would like you to meet him". They wait for her she walks out Collen was eating as if there is no tomorrow. She walks in with Rick following her his face was blank. Collen choked on his food. Edward did not react much the rest was stunned. "Collen drink some water your coughs are not us any justice.....uhm meet Rick Boone my mate yes he is my mate". He smile glancing at them.

Collen: "Why do I feel like you guys get your mate's in the Red Moon Pack huh why is that happening?". They chuckled.

Taylor: "I did not get mine there count me out".

Edward: "welcome Rick hope you take care of my sister I can't believe both of them are not alone any more I'm happy Emily". He stood up they engulf in a right hug.