CHAPTER 7

RED MOON PACK

Candice was in the phone with her sisters.

Becky: "So, what you telling me is that you don't know if the love portion works or not?".

Candice: "How would I know he is not here it's been two days now, and I heard he is coming back today so we will see if it works". Her sister's groaned.

Caroline: "If it does not work what will is your next plan, and that plan better not involve us". Her voice was frustrated.

Candice: "Look, I trust Marie and she has done many things for desperate people, there won't be another plan, I will make him love only me he won't even want to take his eyes off me he will be glued to me, it will be like a blood oath he will bound to me". Her sisters gasp.

Caro: "Don't talk about blood oath it's not the same thing blood oaths are scary".

Becky: "Damn, Candice you so scary right now look sister if everything works out don't forget our deal we counting on you a promise is a promise don't break it". Candice smiles.

Candice: "Don't worry you will get everything you want um, I have to go I'm hearing noises downstairs bye talk later". They hang up and she slip her shoes on, and quickly walks downstairs and there he is the man whom she has been waiting for her with his pack of course. Charlie clears his throat.

Rick: "Your mate is here Alpha good to see you back". Damien turned to Candice and something weird happens to him he feels like he is being pulled towards her, he walks slowly to her, and the others were stunned to speak they watch this unfold.

Charlie: "What is he doing why is he walking like that?".

Rick: "Fuck man don't ask me I don't know I'm just like you". They watch him stand in front of her and he pulls her into his chest, and hugs her. The gasp, and weird sounds erupt in the room, Tony knew exactly what was happening.

Amber: "Holy, Omega he pulled her like....woah!, stop the clock is this for real that can't be our Alpha....right Tony?". Tony nods.

Tony: "It's a spell, I know". He just said it like that they glance at him.

Rick: "Holy, hell I'm having the biggest headache ever".

Charlie: "It's called migraine man you having the biggest migraine ever but Tony what spell are you talking about?". They eyed him.

Tony: "They're not hearing us the spell is working look guys I know what's going on here, Candice is not our real Luna she went to a witch to do all of this then when she-". He got cut by Charlie.

Charlie: "Holy shit I need to sit down this is too much man". They gave him a deadly stare. "Just shut up Charlie".

Tony: "So I was saying when she realised that Alpha does not even care about her she got a love portion for him but she did not go anywhere she told her sister's to go on her behalf I heard all of this on their phone call". Charlie walked to the kitchen and drank some water then came back.

Amber: "So you telling me our real Luna is still out there?". He nodded.

Rick: "What is your plan do you see them they have been hugging each other for minutes now as if they were separated for years this is bad how do you stop something like that". Tony shook his head.

Tony: "Man I wish I knew but what if his wolf.....I mean Connor is not affected by this I mean our wolves can sense danger so let's just say Connor can somehow stop this".