CHAPTER 39

DAMIEN

I kiss her down to her neck this is my favorite part because I feel her screaming in my head damn, if she can speak then I would say she is a screamer I'm glad she can now scream without worrying that her powers would cause an earth quake or something big she can scream freely own because she is not mad but she is happy....I touch my two babies which are her boobs then I lick the nipple, and bite it using my other hand squeezing the other boob we still mind linking and she is moaning softly.

(Mind Link)

Tris: "Ohhh, Damien don't stop please". Damn, she is begging I continue sucking her nipple then I went down on her stomach leaving wet kissing all over until I reach my happy place it looked good, and I licked my lips, and buried my face on her lady part damn, the scent is amazing I tease her with my tongue while my finger is rubbing her clit.

Me: "You like that huh, Bella is it good do I make you feel good?". Shit she is driving me crazy.

Tris: "Yes, it feels good ohh Damien....I love you". What? I freeze when she says that.....damn it's the first time she said that, damn I'm blessed I then push my finger in, and finger fuck her hard she was wet, but I wanted her to came and then I will take over. I finger fucked her, and she felt like she needed to pee then screamed so loud inside and came all over my finger then I licked them, and got on top of her. We stare at each other feeling some kind of connection, and I position himself on her entrance, and push in...then pushed again, and I was finally in she was still tight we both gasped and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I start moving slowly making sure to take my time this moment right here is what I cherish the most she is staring straight into my eyes I know she can see through me I increase my pace.....then moved faster....harder I'm moving faster making sure that I'm driving her insane...she just had the third orgasm and I can tell she is tired, but he was not satisfied as he had not came yet.

Tris: "I'm tired Torres I can't feel my legs". He chuckled.

Me: "I'm not done yet". I was thrusting in and out of her, and groaning. "This is my happy place I don't want to let go yet". She felt another orgasm and she could not hold in any long then she screamed.

Tris: "Ohhh, yesss, Damien ohhhh It feels soooo good". I chuckled seeing her get weak on her forth orgasm I thrusts faster...harder and my climax hit me hard and release everything inside of her damn it was a lot of came...she blanked out. I smile not believing that I just did that to her it was like a punishment

Me: "She is all mine forever". I put her on my chest. We slept happily like that.

GOLD MOON PACK

They were in table eating Emily was busy on her phone smiling like she is a child that got candy Edward nudge her to stop pressing her phone.

Collen: "It's either she found a boyfriend or something is going on with her phone she has been glued to her phone lately".

Mandy: "I think it's the boyfriend part she can't be smiling like that if it does not involve man trust me". She visited the pack and will be staying for a couple of days.

Edward: "Glad to have you Mandy we missed you". She chuckles.

Collen: "Yeah, you the only who missed her don't count me in". They laugh.

Steve: "I find that hard to believe he is lying Mandy he is the one who missed you a lot the way he would talk about you". Collen groaned.

Emily: "I was about to say that". They laughed.

Collen: "Yeah, I get it now but tell me why does Taylor love staying at that pack I mean he should be here with us, but No he is always there".

Emily: "He is a man in love he is always following his mate he can't be seen without her but I don't blame him her mate is beautiful".